Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Rosh - why didn't you put same picture from your DP into the siggie.

Red really suits Keerti and boy she looked heavenly in that episode, not to mention SINAL were too cute😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

jay i somehow feel no memory loss wil happen, bec they cant risk another separation with trps seeing at 1.3. 

i think since keerti still isnt fully well, they maybe dragging hospital track to give her more rest

i think kunal dairy may have more entries on what happened after siddhi went jail, maybe they will show siddhi herself reading all that after she gets well

jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

jay i somehow feel no memory loss wil happen, bec they cant risk another separation with trps seeing at 1.3.  yes I too am counting on that

i think since keerti still isnt fully well, they maybe dragging hospital track to give her more rest i too feel she needs rest so I don't mind them dragging this matter little more

i think kunal dairy may have more entries on what happened after siddhi went jail, maybe they will show siddhi herself reading all that after she gets well i want Kunal to actually tell Siddhi everything. I have something in my mind, will make a post on it later to incorporate bigger issues from both Kunal and Siddhi's perspective. 

norzar thumbnail
hi

yes jay they can show siddhi behoosh for few more episodes, or they can show the operation taking few episodes while kunal is shown arranging money. want to see him get a job,so he is financially secure. This way keerti can get some more rest. 

jay will look forward to your post

norzar
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Rosh - why didn't you put same picture from your DP into the siggie.

Red really suits Keerti and boy she looked heavenly in that episode, not to mention SINAL were too cute😳

FB i dint have time to make a siggy today. So just edited the one i already made .

ill surely make one with red wali sidhi 😃
jay_bpm thumbnail
@Noreen - yes they do need to show Kunal arranging money for the operation again. Siddhi still partial coma for 2 more episodes. Monday they can show Siddhi regaining consciousness with a promo over the weekend. 

Will make post tonight as per US time

@Rosh - will look forward to your siggie ðŸ˜Š
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
here is one pic

jay_bpm thumbnail

thanks, love this picture.
it was right after their cute nok-jhok and first time they played Dil sambhal ja zara.
SINAL is reason I came to like the song or I had heard it before but didn't care
i still need to figure out how to take out pictires😆
jay_bpm thumbnail
Just watched the episode and it happened the way I wanted to.

I said before wish Kunal holding Siddhi's hand, sitting beside her with his head down and Siddhi has some type of movement Kunal would feel. ðŸ¥³

I like this CV very much. Now will make my post and hope that comes true😊
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Just watched the episode and it happened the way I wanted to.

I said before wish Kunal holding Siddhi's hand, sitting beside her with his head down and Siddhi has some type of movement Kunal would feel. ðŸ¥³

I like this CV very much. Now will make my post and hope that comes true😊

ditto,  hope things continue going in this right and positive direction.

norzar