Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi2187

<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Hi.I read ur FF in one go.</font>[DIV]<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Its amazing,awesome.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Want to see more RishBala Scene.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Times">Add me in ur PM list.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">PM me when u update.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Waiting for next update.</font>[/DIV]

Hi Kushi, welcome to the group..
Hope u enjoy your stay with us..
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: milhan

luvd all the updates...[DIV]waiting for more...[/DIV][DIV]plm pm me next tym...[/DIV]

Welcome welcome welcome!!!
May u enjoy reading.. & leave your comments..
I do enjoy reading feedback..
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update lukn 4ward 4madhu rk meet at hills continue soon
luvera thumbnail

Note: I have tried to keep the story as real as possible in terms of places, activities and careers. Its getting really difficult to gather authentic information regarding Deo Tibba Summit and its climb. So please bear with me if and when I throw in false information.

Chapter 23

Adam had been observing Madhu and her reactions to Rishab from the beginning. At seeing Rishab, the first emotion that was visible was pure shock which then changed to guilt as she quickly glanced at Akash and back to Rishab. He noticed another emotion there which he was unable to decipher, could it have been jealousy? Nooo, maybe he read it wrong, it must have been irritation directed at that girl, Deepali. Hmmm, Deepali seems to be quite an ass and her brother Sikander a retard. They both don't seem to get the concept of backing off, especially since both Rishab and Harpreet do not seem remotely interested in them. But whats with Madhu, since Rishab has joined the group, she has been avoiding Akash. Is there something going on between the two of them. Madhu would have told us if she has feelings for him, right? But if she didn't why is she getting annoyed everytime Deepali tries to flirt with Rishab. And what was with Rishab asking Akash to stay away from Madhu earlier? Luckily I just happen to have the best ears in town for gossip, or else I would have missed that titbit. But if he likes her, why is he keeping his distance from Madhu? Hmmm so many questions and so many unknown answers. Maybe... Could it...Noo... But what if... yes... yes, maybe those two don't even realise that they like each other. Hmm.. time to test my hypothesis...

Adam shifted, slouching down a bit and wrapping his arm around Madhu's shoulder, bringing her closer against him. "You smell good," he said quietly. "Ouuuh, is that vanilla I smell. I love how vanilla smells on you", leaning in to take another whiff of Madhu's vanilla scented shampoo. Madhu looked at Adam, wondering what was wrong with him today. But Adam wasn't interested in her reactions, his eyes were focussed on Rishab. Rishab's right hand clenched on the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white, in his attempt to overhear the whispered words. Deciding to halt any conversations going on in the back, he reached out and punched the button on the stereo and set it on full blast. Literally seeing the waves of rage coming off him, no one had the nerve to complain. But one positive aspect from this whole scenario  was that Adam proved that part of his hypothesis was true. Now for the second half... hmmm might have to recruit Abby for that.

What is wrong with me? Why do I cringe everytime Deepali entwines her hand around Rishab? Yes I agree, she is pretty annoying, just look at her and her hoity toity ways. Has she come mountain climbing or to go shopping at a mall? But why am I upset, so what if she is here spending time with her friends, isn't that exactly what I am doing? And what is wrong with Rishab? I thought we parted ways on good terms then why is he mad at me? Fine, I will stay true to my word and stay the hell away from him. I don't care about him, I don't care that Deepali keeps giving him those sultry looks, I don't care. I have come here to have fun with my friends and thats exactly what I am going to do. Madhu sat up straight filled with her new resolution and determination. Slowly she risked a short glance at the driver. I'm totally screwed, she thought sadly. His one look is enough to unnerve me.

Rishab checked the rearview mirror in time to catch a pair of the brownest doe eyes he'd ever seen watching him. He was glad they were just a few minutes away from their destination because he needed some fresh air.

Chapter 24

Rishab wasn't happy about being assigned to Madhu and Adumb
as he had began to call him in the recesses of his mind, but as he finished double checking their equipment he knew there was nothing he could do about it. He would rather her be safe with him than with Akash or Harpreet. He could either be pissy for the next few days or he could just deal with it and enjoy the climb. He motioned for them to gear up and once they were ready he started checking to make sure their packs were properly secured and balanced.

He averted his gaze as he checked the straps on Madhu's pack, tugging and shifting them. "Your chest strap's a little..." he cleared his throat and reached out to adjust it. "You picked a good pack," he said to keep his mind off of the fact that the back of his hand was continuously brushing her chest. "It's a comfortable pack... well balanced..." "Well, I did a lot of reading and researching in just two days before this," she said because she had to say something to keep her mind off of the fact that he was right there. He nodded. "You made a good choice." He moved over to her boyfriend to check his straps. "Looks like yours are a little loose too." He pulled the straps tighter than necessary, enjoying the gasp of shock the other guy gave when the air was forced from his lungs. He slapped him on the shoulders with both hands and grinned. "How's that? Better? Good! Looks like you guys are just about ready... just put those sunglasses on and let's get started." Madhu smiled in Adam's direction. "Ya ready to go?" "You sure you can wear all this gear all day?" He gestured to her pack. "Wrong time to be asking that question," Rishab said. "I've got the feeling this woman knows exactly what she's doing and does what she wants to do." Madhu glared at Rishab. His being rude to Adam was totally unnecessary. "I'm good, Adam, don't worry." Adam was highly enjoying the interaction between them, so what if that meant bearing a little pain, he thought adjusting his strap again. For Madhu good, its worth it. Rishab held his hands up and backed off. "Hey, you guys about ready?" he called out to his partners.

Harpreet glanced over at Deepali and Sikander. "Ready." She had a feeling that she was stuck with the annoying duo just because her boss liked to see her squirm. Wait and watch Akash, you are going to get it back threefold, if thats the last thing I do.

Akash took a step towards Abby, fumbling with her straps more than necessary before he nodded with a smirk. "Ready." Adam rolled his eyes when the guy turned away. "Y'know he's just copping a feel," he mused. She shrugged and smiled slyly. "I know." "Since Madhu doesn't seem interested anymore and has her sights set elsewhere, doesn't mean I am not going to do nothing." Seeing Adam's surprise, "What you think I didn't notice the secret looks they keep giving each other? And I am onto your all so secretive plan too. But seriously good job so far." Adam looked dumbfounded at Abby. Finally coming out of it he said, "Thought you might help me in the matter." "You don't need me for what you have in mind. Look, she is doing all the work already." Both looked on as Deepali was trying to grab Rishab attention by asking him to check her straps and trying to be reassigned to his team while Madhu glared on with clenched fists.

"Alright," Rishab said to all of them, "we'll go this way for a couple of miles," he gestured behind him. "Sikander and Adumb, oh sorry Adam, pay close attention; you guys are more likely to be faster than the girls." He earned angry glares from all the girls. "Because the snow will be pretty high in some areas and we're taller," he hurried to say. "So, make sure you don't fall into a pace that's too fast at first. It won't do any good if half of the group is worn out before we've even made it halfway there." He motioned at his partners, indicating that if they had anything to add they should speak up. "Make sure you stay together. Like Rishab said, you don't wanna wear yourselves out. The higher we climb the thinner the air gets, so we wanna keep to a steady pace," Akash advised. "If someone starts to feel dizzy or uncomfortable in any way, please tell us. We're all trained in first aid, but most of the time in cases like that you just need some rest," Rishab continued. "But don't try to tough it out." Harpreet nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about holding up the group or anything; it's better to stop and rest than to push it and end up having to be evacuated off the mountain." "Any questions?" Rishab asked. God, if he only knew how hot he is as a guide, Madhu thought, and then tried to push the thought aside fast. Adam looked around and when he saw his friends shaking their heads he spoke up. "No questions, chief." "Yeah, let's get this climb started," Madhu and Abby shouted excitedly .Rishab smirked at their excitement. "Alright, let's go."

Adam gestured for Madhu to move past him, knowing that staying behind her would keep him at the correct pace. Rishab walked up to the front of the group and hooked the rope into his harness before handing it to Madhu, who would be next in line. "You know how to hook in?" he asked, resisting the desire to look anywhere other than her face. At least the bulky clothes wouldn't show off any of her female body, he thought thankfully. Madhu took the rope from him and secured it through the harness the way she had seen on the youtube video. She could feel his eyes on her and beneath the layers of clothing she felt her temperature rising.

He nodded, almost smirking at how tough she was. Most girls would run from a trip like this. He glanced at her one more time before speaking up to the whole group. "The rope allows us to help each other if someone falls, especially when it starts getting really steep. Always be aware of what's going on with the other climbers, and be ready to brace yourself if something happens." He turned to glance at the guy behind Madhu. "Yo, Adam," he called, not liking her boyfriend one bit and threw the rope to him. Adam caught the rope, quickly made the necessary adjustments before handing off the rope to Akash where he was standing behind him.

"How many times you made this climb?" Deepali asked Harpreet as she checked the rope. "We do this a couple of times a month," Deepali gritted her teeth when Harpreet pulled on the rope to make sure it was secure. "It's fine. You ever heard of personal space?" she muttered before giving her a push. "This's my job, remember?" Harpreet glared at her. "We've got enough jackasses on the mountain who think they know everything and end up with the rescue team being called to come get their dumb asses." "Okay," Sikander interrupted when the two of them looked like they were ready to start fighting, "why don't we just focus on the climb. Dips, don't piss off the guide before we even get started." That was the most sensible thing to ever come out of Sikander's mouth leaving Deepali shocked at her brother's nerve and the others pleasantly alarmed. Maybe he is not that bad afterall, Harpreet thought.

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha ADUMB lol RK is hilarious! I love this RK better than the one in the show currently. 👏 Im excited for the mountain climb as well! looks like there will be lots of drama between the groups! 😉
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

hahaha ADUMB lol RK is hilarious! I love this RK better than the one in the show currently. 👏 Im excited for the mountain climb as well! looks like there will be lots of drama between the groups! 😉

Lots and lots of drama to unfold... Wait and be ready for the read...

At this moment I have soo many fun ideas running thru my head that I am actually penning them down in short as and when I have that "aha" moment... And am enthusiastically typing away, trying to finish yet another chapter..
Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
lol nyc updateas. gay turning straight for a frnd lol. hmm i love sikki part
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice Rk madhu jealour nd Adam he s so darling nd likd d use of name Adumb... Lukn 4ward 4 moutain climb nd long cute update frm ur side
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates...so adum turned to adumb... but really loving his support and his concern for madhu and jealous RK? ahaaan?
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
adventurous update ... thanks for PM