Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzy09

read all the chapters and like the way story is going...

Buddy me or send me a pm if u want to be included in my pm's when I update..
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

[B]<font color="#ff00ff">OH NO</font>[/B][DIV][B]<font color="#ff00ff">ADAM IS GAY</font>[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]<font color="#ff00ff">THOUGHT RISHAB WOULD BE JEALOUS SEEING MADHU WITH HIM ALL ALONE IN THE MOUNTAINS</font>[/B][/DIV]

Adam might be gay but he is still a guy & a pretty hot one..
You never know, maybe Madhu might just leave Rishab alone caz Adam is head over heels in love with Rishab..
Hahaha.. just kidding around..
luvera thumbnail

Chapter 21

"Every muscle in my damn body hurts like hell. I hate long drives," Abby complained when they had finally entered the reception area of the main lodge where they were supposed to get the keys for the cabin they had rented. "Ditto," Madhu said, stretching out as much as possible. "I think I need a massage." "I could give you one" Adam offered.  He had just entered the room behind her and heard his friend's last few words. "Oh, thanks, but I don't think that's necessary. They have a spa on site," she waggled her eyebrows at Abby and the two girls cheerfully jumped into the new topic, enthusiastically going on about hot guys with hot bodies who gave hot massages.

Rishab was glad to have this much needed break, especially since Bittuji had repeatedly assured him that he would handle the front lines and would contact him only under dire circumstances. He felt free as a bird as he drove his jeep through the winding roads to his destination, wind in his hair and a song in his heart. He found himself humming to the tune of - I am leaving on a jet plane. Looking at his watch, he assured himself, 'Good Times, I am going to be there soon.'

Abby leaned back and relaxed in her chair, rubbing her belly slightly. "God, I can't eat another thing more..." The group had decided to go out to the bar in the main lodge to eat and drink. They were all too tired from the ride to hit another party even though Abby had managed to get an invite from the residents in one of the other cabins. "So, you don't want anymore of your food?" Adam asked, glancing at the still half-filled plate in front of her. "No, why? Are you still hungry?" He grinned. "You know me, I'm always hungry." She rolled her eyes and pushed her plate towards him. "You can have at it if you'll flag our waitress down and order me another drink." "Sure," he turned in his seat and lifted his hand to get the attention of the waitress who was serving their table. Not that it was really a problem, because the girl had started to flirt with him the moment they had walked in the room, not knowing that he routed for the other team. "What can I get you?" she asked as she approached the table. "Another Daiquiri for the lady, a beer for me... anything else?" He glanced at Madhu. "I'll take the same as Abby," Madhu said. Madhu wasn't a big drinker and normally stuck to wine when she went out with Abby and Adam, but the weather being colder than she was used to and since she was on vacation, she didn't mind going a little overboard.

"So ..." Madhu began,"What happened to that guy you were dating a while back? The blue eyed hottie." "Had to get rid of him, he was just too stupid to stand." Madhu snorted. "Not even though you said he was hot in the sack?" "Nope," Adam shook his head, "not even." Madhu shook her head. "You're such a such a man eater, Adam." "What? You've been watchin' that green eyed all so very muscley guy across the room all night and don't even lie to me and say you wouldn't be all over his ass given the opportunity", Adam said all so serious. She shrugged. "Not denying it." Then they all burst out laughing. Madhu might talk the talk but rarely walked it. Maybe the alcohol might help today, Adam hoped. "Hey, guys," someone approached the table as they sipped on their newly arrived drinks. "I'm Akash, one of the guides who's gonna be with you on your trip on the mountain," he greeted everyone. All three of them froze realising that the same guy they were talking about a second ago was standing in front of them. "Hey Akash" Abby said, giving him her sexiest smile. He grinned at her, showing off a set of perfect white teeth. "Hey, pretty girl." He was reaching for her hand when Adam stood up abruptly and shook his hand while moving between them, sneaking in a glare at Abby to remind her that this trip was all about Madhu and getting her to let her hair down and enjoy herself, maybe flirt a little and if all things go well get laid too. The girl was really wound up and needed a good lay to unwind. "Hi Akash, this's Madhu (he paused for effect and then as an afterthought added) and Abby, and Adam," he said and pointed his finger at his chest. "I'm glad to see that you guys seem to be sporty. The trip's always more fun when the group is actually able to make it up the mountain and in good spirits," Akash said, nodding at Madhu."Oh, Madhu has been to a couple of the training camps," Abby interjected with a white lie, elbowing Adam out of the way and slightly pushing Madhu forward so she could talk to Akash face to face. Akash resisted the urge to let his gaze travel over her body as he didn't want to come on too strong. "I'm sure you'll do fine. There'll be another two guides with us, one for every two people", he spoke to Madhu. Madhu was fairly new to the whole flirting scene and would normally be a little nervous, but the alcohol was helping today and she was feeling a little daring. "And how do you decide which two people a guide gets? Or can we make that decision? I wouldn't mind if you were my guide." Akash nodded with a slight smile on his face. "You can choose who's with who. We prefer the groups broken up into male/female pairs whenever possible, but it's not totally a requirement." "Why don't ya sit down and have a drink with us?" Madhu invited him. Akash shook his head. "Sorry, but I'm on call tonight." "Really?" Madhu smiled at him flirtatiously. "Who's the lucky girl?" He laughed. "I just had to get a really disgusting old man off the mountain." "So..." she fingered the open neck of her shirt, "no girlfriend?" He shot a look at Adam and Abby, who had taken their seats again but had their complete attention on the conversation and seemed to be quite enjoying it. "No",he gulped. Just then his beeper started to ring, "Alright, guys, I'm gonna go," Akash said, "Have to attend to another emergency." Adam shook his head when the guy left. "Looks like someone might get laid  somewhere on the way to the top," he smirked. "He's hot," Abby said and waggled her eyebrows at Madhu. "And he's your guide. Yay." "Think the other two guys are as hot as him?", Adam thought out loud.

Akash was distressed and felt like the beginnings of a migraine was coming on. The emergency turned out to be that one of his guides was going to be out of commission for a week and the same guide was needed for the excursion tomorrow. The rest of his guides were already on their respective excursions and he couldn't use his emergency on call guides for this. If he did, he could lose his license. How could someone who climbs mountains and rock climbs for a living, be out of commission due to a sprained ankle, an injury he got by tripping over a suitcase. Suddenly, before he could even blink, he was thrown to the floor and found himself in a leg trap camel clutch position (FYI wrestling move) from which he couldn't get out off. At first he tried to fight against his opponent which was turning to be futile but then he suddenly realised that only one person in the world knew that that was his weak point. He smiled painfully and literally grunted out, "Rishab". Rishab laughed and let go of his buddy. He let him up and engulfed him in a huge bear hug. "Missed you dude. So whats up?"

As Rishab sipped on his cold beer, Akash gave him the update on the business. "Get to the point, whats clawing at you?" Rishab asked, observing that his friend was worried about something.  Akash let it on on Rishab who listened to him quietly and then said, "So I don't see a problem. You need a guide. And I can guide." Akash's head shot up almost giving him a whiplash, "But you need a license to guide." "Which I have" "But that license is old. You have to renew your license every year now as per the rules", Akash informed. "Which I have. So do you want my help or not!!" Rishab asked exasperated. "Yes yes, Thanks Dude, your a life saver." "By the way, please tell me there are hot girls on this excursion. I am not planning to climb up that mountain just to return back a hermit", Rishab inquired. Akash smirked at Rishab and began to dish out details. "Met two of them, smoking hot. I was kinda interested in the other girl initially but her friend came on to me. And who am I to say no to such a hot piece of ass. Her name was Madhu and her friend was Abby." Madhu, Rishab thought, could it be my Madhu. Naah, it must just be a coincidence, afterall there are so many Madhus in the world.

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...so now RK will be their guide..
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so nw rk wl their guide..waiting for romantic update
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
👏ahh this is just amazing! a master update! can't wait to know what happens. way better than actual show right now, after that insane promo. This made me much happier. 😊
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Rk d guide continue soon.
sviren thumbnail
"my" madhu..so early aahaann !!
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow...cool update.RK nd madhu r gonna meet soon.Eager to know what happens next
Simple-Girl thumbnail