•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
which showed her talent, creativity and entertainment:

1. Sleeping
2. Bitching about other HMS... rajeev and sana for example with other boring housmates and her fren yaar another lame niketan.
3. getting back massages

Apko boring goody goody khelna apne ghar main baithon... dont join Bigg BOSS... and dont bore he audience... i compare bb6 with other seasons of Big Boss... this season was so dry, boring...

BB6 was so boring before IMAM entered... entertaining be it any tasks, he rocks...

FROM an IMam Fan...
i agree without imam big boss 6 was damn boring but nw its so entertaining Edited by ayaanu - 11 years ago
1. Urvashi Dholakia proved to be the best task performer by Bigg Boss after her super and fantastic performance in the secret task which involved serious stuff not chicora stuff. Bigg Boss announced it was the most difficult task in BB history. She successfully completed the task without breaking any rule. 

2. She won cooking task. She is Samsung Expert cook of Bigg Boss. 

3. She was appreciated by Bigg Boss for her performance in weekly task (2nd week of BB) . She and Vrajesh were praised for their performance

4. She won the major saab task and succeeded protecting Siddhu from getting colored in the task.

I'll edit the post to add more but after sending more vote for Urvashi .. IMO she deserves to win and I cant' type more right now and waste time.  But I do promise to get back at this and add more of her commendable performances in the tasks.

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
kam se kam salman ke samne fuski to nahi hui na? bechare Imam ki to fuski hi nikal gayo PACHHAKKK se🤣🤣 and that was the best part of today's episode🥳
Imam also doesn't do any task...he does hangar a and Haywaniyat ... And some people enjoy that...look it's so boring after 1/2 episodes...
Originally posted by dipali13

kam se kam salman ke samne fuski to nahi hui na? bechare Imam ki to fuski hi nikal gayo PACHHAKKK se🤣🤣 and that was the best part of today's episode🥳

and I read somewhere (probably in the DDT) that bechara Imam didnt hit the dummy but hugged him.. yeah right, even we saw that..
But we also saw that he put Niketan's picture on that, and called him DEAD... and said, maine isliye nahin maara kyunki jo pahle hi MARAA hai use kya maarna... 
Kriya karam kar dunga, calling an alive person DEAD, low level pe aana in the name of entertainment, yes, for that, Imam is the most capable person..

and one thing which Urvashi has and Imam not, nominate hoke bhi shaant rahna, phuski nahin nikalti uski, Imam ki tarah.. Dil ki dhadkan nahin ruk jaati uski Imam ki tarah..

even today, to instigate Urvashi, first he put her picture on the lamp and secondly, he again sang, Dholakia song, and you guys think he is good n entertaining...? and Urvashi doesnt have the right to respond?
then I am really sorry, Urvashi has all the rights to defend herself.. and she did, and we are so proud of her...
Edited by monikabasra - 11 years ago
GO URVA GO☺️ we r with u u r real dabang lady not some one like fattu..sabko bolta hai ki isski fatt gayi usski fatt gayi..and aaj salman ne sarvajanik fadd ki fattu ki🤣 kaisa muh hogaya tha jab sallu ne sath ane ko bola🐷 entertainer ka to dhol baja diya sallu ne🤣🤣 WAH WAH kya sinn tha vo mazza aagaya😎 thand pad gayi dill mai😆😆 Edited by dipali13 - 11 years ago
Best example of so-called genuine Urvashi's fakeness is the way she gets up every morning just to dance for footage and then promptly goes back to sleep for at least 1.5 - 2 more hours. Even today when they showed Karishma, Urvashi was sleeping inside the blanket.

Niketan is so much of a fake and liar that he gave his age to BB administrators as 29 while he himself confessed that he is turning 40 next year. He coolly took away 10 years off his real age!!