Maaneet os--**..Yeh Kasoor..**..EPILOGUE on page23

Nasioush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 1
Its raining heavily.. there z no sign of people and vehicles over the road for raining..bt thz raing z not a matter for maan singh khurana..he driving hz car in thz rain.. alone on road..he just trying to get rid of hz pain..the pain which z piercing hm everytym..he has none left in thz world..he lost every1..they were killed by fire..at tht tym,he was in abroad..when he came bck to india knwing it..found only hz dad alive.. fighting wid death..in hospital..he also left hm aftr 2 days..when he died hospital authority gave hm a locket which they found in hz dad palm.. seeing tht..he understood..it was not accident..its a murder..he felt so bluffd as the locket belongs to hs bst friend..VIKRANT..he dont know why he did it..why devasted hz lyf..
Maan speeded the car..he z drunk bt who cares..he has no love for thz lonely chocking life..
Suddenly he noticed a woman figure in middle of road..he didnt stop or slow hs car thnking she ll move..bt she didnt..he breakd nd car stoppd just near the girl..he fumed..got out from car.. went to her..hlding hr bth hands shaked hr..WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING..ha..koi aur gadi nehi mili marne k liye..bt she didnt replied ..just fainted..he hld her..he cant able to see hr face clearly..for rain,dark nd also fr hz drunk cndition..bt seems lyk she z wearing a red dress..he felt more angry..kya musibat hai..ab isse yaha chod v nehi sakta..he tuk her to car..put her to bck seat..agn started the car..
maan reachd to hz home..he opend the door..enterd wid the girl putting hr on hz shoulder.. he went to upstair..put her on bed.. thn lit the light..luk at the girl..nd wht he saw made hm more angry..more divasted..itz GEET.. vikrant^s younger sister..she z still not in sense..seeing hr dressing it lukd lyk she went to sme party..he felt so disgusted..he sit by hr side..hz blood boild reminding hz familys death..who knows may be thz girl also wid hz brother^s did..he stood up..thought for a while..he now know what he had to do..
CONT BELOWEdited by Nasioush - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nasioush thumbnail
CONTINUED..he agn luk at geet..she was in darjeeling for study.. may b come in delhi recently..he seeing her carefully,he saw her 6 years ago for last tym..thn he went to london..
She z totally dreanchd wid water..only innocence z now visible all over hr face..he never saw such a innocent sleeping beauty..in thz year, she became more preaty.. but reality him..he turned hs gaze.. what z he thnking..kya soch raha hai tu..kya pata ye innocence v jhoota ho..ye v dhokebaj hai..he sighd..he reminded,6 years ago he felt fr thz girl..bt tht feelings now burried wid betrayal..he clsd eyes in frustation..
maan patted hr cheek to make hr cncious..bt no response.. he tuk water..sprinkled over hr face.. her eyelid shudderd..slowly opend eyes..frst she didnt recognise maan.. she sit up at once..luk at hm..she tuk 2min to recognise hm. .Maan..ap.? he didnt say anythng..went to closet..tuk hs shirt pants nd gave hr..change kr k aao..she tuk the cloths..went to bathroom. she reminded abt the accident happen to his family.she saw it on newspaper .she sighd..she know it hurt him so much..she put on the cloths..cm out.. maan z standing..geet cm to hm..he lukd at hr..bfr she could said anythng, he askd..itni rat gaye tm raste k bij khari kya kr rahithi..she lowerd hr gaze..Woh main..ek dost k partyme gayi thi..waha kch ladke bettamiji kr neki kaushish ki to vagte vagte pata nehi kab main road agayi.. hr eyes filld wid tear..he felt rage hearing abt ths boys..bt thn agn burried hs feelings..she lukd at maan. i knw maan apko apne family ko lekar bht dard pauchi hai..par accident to kisike hat me nehi hoti..he felt disgusted..aur thanx fr saving me..main ab chalti hu..bt maan stopd hr by hlding hand..she knotted brow..tm yaha apne marjise jarur nehi ayi ho geet..par yahse jaogi mere marjise.
Nasioush thumbnail
Guyzz...let me knw should i continue it aur not...:):)
Nasioush thumbnail
INDEX
part 1--page 1
part 2--page 2
part 3--page 5
part 4--page 8
part 5--page 10
Part 6--page 12
part 7--page 15

PART 8--page 17
Part 9--PAGE 19

PART 10--Page 21

EPILOGE--PAGE 23
Edited by Nasioush - 11 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
maanu's family died in an accident n evidence said his friend vikram is culprit
n now maanu who has some feeling 4 geet before now it made hi disgusted n now wt he wanna do
int. waiting
cont it sweets

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
U shld knw dear its a mindblowing start i felt like wow if u do pms add me in ur list
Nasioush thumbnail
PART 2
Geet totally become at hs thz type of talk..she isnt understanding wht he actually meant..main samjha nehi.. maan left her hand..I mean, main tmhe yaha apne marjise rok k ek cup coffe to offer krhi sakta hu hai na..geet lukd at him..shaked hr head..ap va na..itnisi bat blne k liye itna suspense..?maan smild crudely..kya bata geet,ye itnisi bat na v ho..baton ki shayed kch aur mtlb ho.?Again geet didnt get wht he said..she thought may be he z just kidding agn..acha..vaise mujhe apke pehlia nehi samaj ati..aur vaise rat kafi hogayi..agr aur late hua to bhai pareshan hojayega..main bag phn sab partyme chod ayi hu..
The fire of rage,anger agn get fuels,as she mentiond hr bhai..he cntrolld tht..he have to do it..whatevr vikrant could do..had done..now itz hs turn..he stoppd hs thought..tm uski chinta mat karo vikrant ko main khud samjha dunga..vaise v bht bate krni hai usse..Geet smild..Thk hai.. laiye coffe..maan tld hr to sit thr.. went to make coffe..Maan cm to kitchen..thnking about what he decided..vikrant..jitna taqleef tune mujhe dia..us taqleef ko dugna krke lautaunga main tujhe.. he closed eyes in pain..reminding hs family..Here..geet z sitting thnking abt maan..he z hr bros friend..bt she always calld hm by hs name..she smiled thnking it..she seeing hm after 6 long years..whenevr he came from london occasionally..she remain in darjeeling..but thz nt the same jolly happy maan she knew..nd what happend in hs life,itz natural he changed so much..she sighd..hr bhai tld hr..he didnt even cntact wid hm.. chalo acha hai ab bhaise unka bat to hoga..she thought..just thn maan came wid coffe..saw hr thnking smethng..calld hr..she startled..tuk the coffe..bth sipping coffe silently. maan noticing her between sip..geet bgn to feel so dizzy taking just 4-5 sip..she put dwn the mug..hld her forhead.. evrythng bcm blur in front of hr..she tried to sit steady..bt she fainted..fell on the bed..
CONT BELOW
Nasioush thumbnail
CONTINUED
maan lukd at her..smiled crudely.. Sorry geet..i ve to do it..coffee me nind k dawai denahi para..he came to geet..Lifted her in hz arms.. came out from house..shoved her in car.started it..
Geet opend eyes slowly,feeling hr head so heavy..she tried to get up bt failed.. she tried to ease herself..gradually she bgn to get her totall sense bck.. get up..she noticed itz neither luk lyk maans house..nor lyk their home..and the matter more surprisd hr hw she get in thz place..while she thnking thz. maan came..she saw hm..nt geting wht z just happening..ye sab kya hai maan..maan came to her.. kch v to nehi..bas kch hisab chukana hai..aur taptak u r going to stay here wid me..geet lukd at hm in awe.. wht r u saying maan..kaunsa hisab ..aur why should i stay here..mujhe ghr jana hai..bhai chnta kr rahe honge ..She tried to got..bt hlding hr hand maan throw hr on bed..geet dnt even thnk abt tht..tht ll be better for u..aur tmhare bhaise hi to sare hisab chukana hai..so let me call hm..
maan went out..she lukd at hm wid fear..why he behaving lyk thz..here maan..calld vicrant..vic received.. Hello..who z it..in a worried tone.. maan z burning with anger hearing hs voice..bt hs worried voice giving medicine on hs pain..itz me,vic pehchana..he bcm happy hearing hs voice..maan..hai kaha tu..main kitna dhunda tujhe..maan smild indifferently..really?kyu mujhe v marne k liye..vic knoted brow.. kya bl raha hai..dekh main aisehi pareshan hu..maan noded..i knw you r worried fr geet..she z here wid me..vic get surprisd..maan cntinued..kyu chouk gaya..vic tune mujhse mera parivar chnlia..ab tu.. vic inturapted..wht r u saying yr..main ne kch..maan did nt let hm finish..acha..tera woh V locket kaha hai..vick remind he lost tht. .hw tht locket disapperd he didnt knw..hre maan askd..kya,blti bandh..woh mere pas hai..vic agn shckd hw could he get tht..
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
interesting yaar,,want to know maans fly actual killer yaar..it's seems like vick is innocent,,pls cont soon..
Grey-licious thumbnail
interesting

cont. soon