Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 11 years ago
According to Umeras official page, the cast and director still ahsnt been finalised.

But i am so happy they are remaking the drama! Because even though i havent seen the first one, i heard it was really bad but the novel was awesome and I really wanted to see it <3
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

According to Umeras official page, the cast and director still ahsnt been finalised.

But i am so happy they are remaking the drama! Because even though i havent seen the first one, i heard it was really bad but the novel was awesome and I really wanted to see it <3

Thats great if it is not finalised. Pheww! Nida is a disaster!
Thankgod you haven't seen the drama! It was like PATHETIC, HORRIBLE ! Ufff ! Poora image kharab kerdia tha novel ka us show ne to!
The female lead looked like a witch! (Sorry for being rude but she really did)😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Hayeee I just get so happy hearing news about Umeras dramas! :D

This one better be good!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: mary78613

Thats great if it is not finalised. Pheww! Nida is a disaster!
Thankgod you haven't seen the drama! It was like PATHETIC, HORRIBLE ! Ufff ! Poora image kharab kerdia tha novel ka us show ne to!
The female lead looked like a witch! (Sorry for being rude but she really did)😆

I have heard this from many people, they told me to just read the book instead
Lekin dramey ka maza hi kuch aur hota hai😆
I hope the remake turns out better!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Who in your honest opinion would be the best choices for the female and male lead?

and can you briefly describe what the story is about or can anyone else who has read the novel?

A lot of people on facebook have mentioned to take Syra Yousuf as the lead..I swear if they take her as the lead I'm going to be soo pissed...😡 Syra is cute, bubbly etc but I don't like her acting..it's not impressive. I find her so limited and my heart will sink if she's casted in an Umera drama and that too opposite a good actor. UGHHH

Star the story is about high class bureaucratic families who seem to be perfect from outside but are actually the opposite.. 
The story basically revolves around 2 cousins Umer & Alizay both of them belong to broken families.
hence, both of them have their own insecurities and deal with them in their own ways...
This is one masterpiece by Umera Ahmad.. my absolute favorite.. I had goosebumps in a few scenes while reading it. It kept me hooked from the beginning till the end. thats why i dont want it to be dramatized because i dint really like SeZ adaption and i'm also not liking so many changed made in ZGH.

Also they dont have actress which fits the role of Alizay.. Alizay starts of as a college going girl so they require a younger actress but the younger actresses in our industry are not so powerful performers.. Saba Qamar and Aminah Sheikh or may be Sanam Baloch can do this role but they wont look the character.. it will be really awkward. 
I guess people want Syra to play this character because she fits the character perfectly 'lookwise'.
though Fawad is a very good actor but he also wont suit this role imo
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Star the story is about high class bureaucratic families who seem to be perfect from outside but are actually the opposite.. 
The story basically revolves around 2 cousins Umer & Alizay both of them belong to broken families.
hence, both of them have their own insecurities and deal with them in their own ways...
This is one masterpiece by Umera Ahmad.. my absolute favorite.. I had goosebumps in a few scenes while reading it. It kept me hooked from the beginning till the end. thats why i dont want it to be dramatized because i dint really like SeZ adaption and i'm also not liking so many changed made in ZGH.

Also they dont have actress which fits the role of Alizay.. Alizay starts of as a college going girl so they require a younger actress but the younger actresses in our industry are not so powerful performers.. Saba Qamar and Aminah Sheikh or may be Sanam Baloch can do this role but they wont look the character.. it will be really awkward. 
I guess people want Syra to play this character because she fits the character perfectly 'lookwise'.
though Fawad is a very good actor but he also wont suit this role imo

I've read people recommending Fahad Mustafa too. 

Yeah, none of the younger actresses can carry off such roles. I don't know, maybe the likes of Saba, Sanam, Aamina etc could pull it off..it's up to the director and then their own performances to make it look convincing..but who knows. Although, I'd rather see one of them play such a character in Umera's drama than any Syra, Mawra etc. 
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No marwa or urwa please/:(((((
They are not so beautiful and they don't know even abc----no,no,no
I should say even A also
If they are planning to cast hocane sister or sajjal then they should better not adap this novel for drama...

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usman, you're right in your opinion about the actresses..I'm more than half through the novel now and I just can't think of ONE actress who can play Alizay throughout the story..cause she starts off as a 17 yr old...and the versatile actresses like Saba or Sanam won't fit the age category..
On a side note, I do however keep imagining Fahad Mustafa as Umar 😆 I've no idea why..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

I read it and then i was depressed for a whole week.
I just get too much involved in the story...

That's me 😳
I've put the pdf on my phone..so now when I'm somewhere out and I've to wait on someone/something ya I'm stuck kahin pe..I open it up and read it 😳
BUT, a friend killed the ending for me and I'm already depressed -_- seriously depressed beyond words
😒
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

fari you imagine fahad everywhere 🤣