Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jahnvi.luvs.ASR

hey no prob at all...m glad that i found it soon n now will be able to part of something this good...so if u dont mind can i share ur story with a friend of mine????

u deserve it galπŸ˜‰
m just waiting for the day when u'll reveal more about their loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

im still new to the 'my writing thing'... and currently im just enjoying writhing this story. so go for it you can share the link or the work i don't mind. 

theirs love??? when that's going to be revealed???? πŸ˜³

wow love thoses pics 
omg the hug *sigh* 
and the pride and love in there eyes wooow

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyhumz

im still new to the 'my writing thing'... and currently im just enjoying writhing this story. so go for it you can share the link or the work i don't mind. heya thanks...m just gonna share the link n she'll be here to comment on the work..after reading πŸ˜Š

theirs love??? when that's going to be revealed???? πŸ˜³well u surely dont plan to make them siblings...then whatever they share in past...love or friendship...when that'll reveal..u knowπŸ˜†

wow love thoses pics 
omg the hug *sigh* 
and the pride and love in there eyes wooow
thanksπŸ˜‰

babyhumz thumbnail

thanks for sharing hope you friend enjoys it to. 
lol you have just jump on a roller-coaster sit back and enjoy the ride  

crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiya...!
Just read all of this story! and gal it's really good!
I like the concept of the story...! And wow...Arnav-Khushi had always been practicall together earlier... then what happened later? why don't they share same bonding now as they once used to b. 
u have presented a  wonderful contrast between the camaradrie they had in past and the present day's bleakiness between them.

I was moved by the contrast u showed where they want it to be like they once had in past...on the other hand...both forced to be maintaining distances between them
I like the way u presented Arnav's vulnerabitity to Khushi...through his manhandling. Despite, how much he's trying to keep it hidden..he jst cannot.
Then, constant Sarcastic remarks tht Arnav throws on her abt her having family...very painful! Arnav..is gonna have a hard time regreting it later.
in all...i like the Story very much. thanx to Jahnvi.luvs.ASR...who recommended this to me! 
Thnks to u for this beautiful story. 
You...know...i have in my mind tht this story's title is- the Legal Guardian. I m not saying tht title u gave is not good or replace it wat i told...it's just tht I like it tht way! πŸ˜ƒ
Please accept my buddy request...and lemme get more closer to ur story in everyway! 
Thanx πŸ˜ƒ 
babyhumz thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

hiya...!

Just read all of this story! and gal it's really good!
I like the concept of the story...! And wow...Arnav-Khushi had always been practicall together earlier... then what happened later? why don't they share same bonding now as they once used to b. 
u have presented a  wonderful contrast between the camaradrie they had in past and the present day's bleakiness between them.

I was moved by the contrast u showed where they want it to be like they once had in past...on the other hand...both forced to be maintaining distances between them
I like the way u presented Arnav's vulnerabitity to Khushi...through his manhandling. Despite, how much he's trying to keep it hidden..he jst cannot.
Then, constant Sarcastic remarks tht Arnav throws on her abt her having family...very painful! Arnav..is gonna have a hard time regreting it later.
in all...i like the Story very much. thanx to Jahnvi.luvs.ASR...who recommended this to me! 
Thnks to u for this beautiful story. 
You...know...i have in my mind tht this story's title is- the Legal Guardian. I m not saying tht title u gave is not good or replace it wat i told...it's just tht I like it tht way! πŸ˜ƒ
Please accept my buddy request...and lemme get more closer to ur story in everyway! 
Thanx πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you very much for reading, im happy you enjoyed it and im reli grateful to Jahanvi.luvs.ASR for sharing it with you. you picked out my favourite bits that you liked. Hope you'll like it as the story moves on. 
all your thoughts and your questions will be answered slowly hopefull not to slow i know how annoying it can be to wait for a update. πŸ˜‰
i came up with the concept and it was one that had to be written. your right it should be called the legal Guardian, but that never popped in my head. and im really bad with titles. but i think the title will work for now. 

Enjoy rest of the story update on Saturday!!!!
Edited by babyhumz - 11 years ago
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyhumz

Thank you very much for reading, im happy you enjoyed it and im reli grateful to Jahanvi.luvs.ASR for sharing it with you. you picked out my favourite bits that you liked. Hope you'll like it as the story moves on. 
all your thoughts and your questions will be answered slowly hopefull not to slow i know how annoying it can be to wait for a update. πŸ˜‰
i came up with the concept and it was one that had to be written. your right it should be called the legal Guardian, but that never popped in my head. and im really bad with titles. but i think the title will work for now. 

Enjoy rest of the story update on Saturday!!!!

thank u so much. I m glad to know...tht our favorite bits matched. πŸ˜ƒ abt the title, honestly, i had no intention to detract ur title in any way...i just intended to share what just kept looming around my head as i read the story.
Eagerly awaiting saturday!! and this is for u for this beautiful story! πŸ˜Š

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 11 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail

thank u so much. I m glad to know...tht our favorite bits matched. πŸ˜ƒ abt the title, honestly, i had no intention to detract ur title in any way...i just intended to share what just kept looming around my head as i read the story.
Eagerly awaiting saturday!! and this is for u for this beautiful story! πŸ˜Š

love the pic πŸ˜‰
im reli happy that u shared your opinion about the title with me.. and would LOVE!!! if you continue to do so... love all my comments.

Humz

crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
hey...Saturday is here!! Waiting!!! πŸ˜‰
babyhumz thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m here

**********************edited**************************

yay m first...so khushi pulled them outta their all sad mood and helped them cheer up...
so m really intrigued about truth now and really waiting for next update...
loved the update..thanks for pm :)
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago