Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Every character is at fault in PSH except for the clown TVS, bechara dukhiyara ablaa naara, we need a violin badly to be playing in the background. Honestly, IMO he is the most pathetic character in the history of Indian soaps.

Let's see what JTS and DV have in mind to fix him (hope they get him before he gets to plot against Adini)

Do feel bad for Varun though for allowing the writers to completely murder his character
suresh555 thumbnail
TVS ke dushmanon ki list growing and growing

DV
Jwala Singh
Riva
Riva's brother
Sugni
Adi
Gulabia
Suman
Adi's mom (after she discovers he is after her son's life)
MT (after she discovers he is after Adi's life)
Bhushan (after he discovers he gave a death threat to Suman)

Anxiously waiting for a "who shot TVS" episode

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets make it who kills TVS episode
sunnyroshi thumbnail

No matter how hard writers producers and adini's fan justify Adi Sugni Jodi but the fact will always remain the relationship of both of them begin and based on cheating and back stabbing that's why we viewers are having hard time and probably never accept Adini. Of course, Vikram also lied to Sugni but there was a difference. Atleast we saw guilt of pain on his face and he even apologised to Sugni for the pain he caused to her and because of that we viewers have soft corner for Vikram. It has been said by great people if someone feel guilty for his/her sin and apologies he/she should be forgiven. But these two arrogant people Adini caused him so much pain by marring at gun point , flaunting on his face about their love under his roof and acting like nothing happened. They did not even realize once that they made a mistake. ๐Ÿ˜กWhat to say about Sugni!!!!!!!!! The girl is so shameless whenever she lecture and blame Vikram of acting like animal, I feel like banging my head or her head against the wall. The girl even knows it if she is standing here with pride, that is all because of Vikram. If Vikram hadn't saved her from her serdhakai, she would have been the bedni of some thakur or doing rai somewhere, or her situation would have been like Champa, even Aditya has left her in that hell when she was sitting for her auction. She should consider herself lucky that she had Vikram thakur in her life that saved her from every harm, but when he needed her most she left him like a sinking ship. Besides, She is the one who made him monster, and now instead of helping and talking to him why he is behaving the way he is behaving , she is all the time taunting him and making him more mad and aggressive. I don't know what kind of massage CVS are sending to us, It seems like they are saying that if you love someone and the person is going through a rough time instead of being their companion, just torture him so much until he become insane or die seems like that's what these two are doing.

And Suresh for your information, Reva was shown bad person since beginning Dhannu maa told Gulabiya, Amrita told Sugni and even Vikram talked to Jiji he wasn't happy with his marriage and she didn't deny but still he took a good care of her 9 years not a bad person do that kind of thing. Sorry for the long post or if I hurt someone

Edited by sunnyroshi - 11 years ago
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suresh555 I think the only reason you make these ridiculous anti-Vikram posts is to get on our (TVS fans) nerves and nothing else. You're just enjoying what you are doing,admit it. But, I don't think you are suceeding because day after day I've noticed that no one (not even your precious co- Adni fans) makes any comments under your posts, so please dear young man stop wasting your time trying to convince us that TVS is no good and the rest of the PSH cast are angels from heaven. Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namitagloryz

suresh555 I think the only reason you make these ridiculous anti-Vikram posts is to get on our (TVS fans) nerves and nothing else. You're just enjoying what you are doing,admit it. But, I don't think you are suceeding because day after day I've noticed that no one (not even your precious co- Adni fans) makes any comments under your posts, so please dear young man stop wasting your time trying to convince us that TVS is no good and the rest of the PSH cast are angels from heaven.

Sorry, but I make my posts because that's excatly what I believe and if Vikram bhakths are not affected as you say, then they should ignore my posts (which does not seem to be the case as I still see either a response here and there, or a reference to my posts). And FYI, the nerves of TVS fans seem to be affected with or without my posts, because every 2nd or 3rd post on this forum is initiated by TVS fans who are either chanting "bechara Vikram" or cursing Sugni and Adi. While you think of my posts being ridiculous, they are actually meant to be humourous. I like to have fun with my posts and do not depend on whether anyone supports me or not. I musty agree though that some of the over dramatic posts by  some frustrated TVS bhakths does entertain me ๐Ÿ˜†
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Namitagloryz

pls, don read and react on this type of post, just see the name and avoid it.he is enjoying what he is writing, let him enjoy. our friends already stopped reacting this type of post.
actually they should give one more option " dislike" then it will be easy for us , see the name and click dislike.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adini live on vikram's money eat his food wear cloths from his money gold home keys ext ext all belong to vikram
but yes i loved when vikram said to adi
sugni said she learned how to love from me now she might say this to u hahahahah sugni such a cheap lady !!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Aaj kal mirchi bahut sasti ho gayi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suresh555

Aaj kal mirchi bahut sasti ho gayi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

to kharid lo aap ke kam ayegi๐Ÿ˜‰