Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bhargavi and Jaya thanks for the link dearies. πŸ€—Want to relive those wonderful times. 
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When i look at the episodes when she first made her entry and to what she is now.. all i can say is wow... She has grown in leaps and bounds. And now totally enjoying her role and having so much fun on the sets also I think.
God imagine two teenagers, i just turned 20 and one a bachchu.. there must be total mayhem at times. We have seen that rushi and sona get along great, AS had said she loves both sona and mohit and sadhil and sona seemed to hit it off right from day one
Gopiii thumbnail
Ganesh said in his recent interview that he palys pakdam pakdai with AS and Rushi. I imagine it must be with Sona also. πŸ˜†
jayvenk thumbnail
with two kids on the scene he must be spending more time with them.
Gopiii thumbnail
Hmm but Sona's heart must be a bacha only na. She was playing with him during that most imp scene of her anger after Vinayak's death. πŸ˜†
jayvenk thumbnail
lolz yep, she was supposed to getting into adi shakthi more and yelling at shiv and madam was busy getting chased by gannu after throwing stuff at him πŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Limraina

We want that electric chemistry back aur public ki awaz kabhi toh will reach them. Nahi toh dhol peeth ke sunayenge.πŸ˜‰
What say Sonarikans even with such less intimacy show itni hit hai toh agar if they repeat the tarukvan screen then the trps will reach new heights which was never seen in the first six months of the show even with so called palang thod romance. πŸ€£

limmy palang thod romance??😲 kab kahan kaise??? in sati era milan was also adhura na??or did i miss anything??
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats On The New AT.Edited by SilverFairy - 11 years ago
Gopiii thumbnail
limmy palang thod romance??😲 kab kahan kaise??? in sati era milan was also adhura na??or did i miss anything??
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha no yaar but that is the general perception that romance was supposed to be at the peak in that era. πŸ€ͺ
jayvenk thumbnail
aru everyone wants a palang thod stuff... dont worry u did not miss a thing. I posted a link to the Maha milan SBB segment.