Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Nik - Hare Ram, hare Krishna...in ISKON tune...😳
td_dhoom thumbnail
I think I just saw a bag in garden area on the table,it was just like the one with 20L bag.Did anyone else notice it ?
shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voting lines are open...Urvashi Fans ...Please vote for her... 
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

Delu in her post BB interviews also saying it was because of Rajev and his brother that details of their divorce has come into the open ... she was the first one to talk about it in the bathroom in front of aashka sana and urvashi right in the beginning...she says Bhakki didnt talk of their divorce

She is paying loan for her flat ... according to rajev she chose that flat as it was larger 😡

Some people will never change...

Her point is simple.. 

1.She bought 2 houses ( she paid the EMIs as she was the one working)

2.She wanted divorce and rajeev was not giving it 

( whatever i have come to know of rajeev in these 3 months, he might really like her but he also wants a woman who can bring home money... i have a problem with anyone (boy/girl) to be financially dependent on the other just to make life easy ( not work, only dream big )

3. Because she desparately wanted divore, she was ready to give up anything.

4. Now that she has given it up, why the rant?

Think of it had you been in similar situation. HOuse loan = 20 = years. 20 yrs of your effort taken away from you and benefiting a person who ruined your life!! 

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.. 

I don't blame her at all assuming above stated points is the real course of events.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This time i didn't made AT ðŸ˜†...hardly visited there,will check it out ðŸ˜ƒ.

Still Sana is deserving,just rajeev angle irritates me.

I still can't believe juhi won ðŸ˜•.

I know.. that juhi was the most undeserving..🥱 hope history doesn't repeat itself this time.. i want nik or urv to win.. sana winning is also fine. for me also her closeness with rajeev n aashka irked me.🤢 but don't want rajeev or imam to win..

i saw that u didn't make the AT.. but do check out 1st n 2nd page.. some pics for u.. u mite have seen already, but still 😉
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Hey Ania ðŸ˜›

I said in AT too i don't like her friendship with tharki...it irritates me...i hope she wins...but can't vote for her anymore.

But if you want her to win, you'll have to vote na...aise kaise jeet jayegi woh! She deserves to be in the top 3 at the very least  Online voting is free ...do it for the finale if you can ðŸ˜­

Socho, Sana kya sing karegi...
Fan Fan na raha, 
Nishu Nishu na raha...
O' Sana fans mujhe tera 
aitbaar na raha...

😭😭😭
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: td_dhoom

I think I just saw a bag in garden area on the table,it was just like the one with 20L bag.Did anyone else notice it ?

i have a feeling BB wants rajeev out and just cant find a way to do that ðŸ˜ƒ

1. Rajeev won task for captaincy and being a finalist, BB introduced a twist

2. 20 L , bB thought rajeev wud take it. But he didnt

3. Del-Raj.. wahan bhi voting se bach gaya .. 

4. Lets see aaj kya hota hai 

😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Nothing yaar...this forum is addictive...i have to concentrate on my office project works...i don't wanna be active again for 3 months next season,it takes lot of time.

tell them to postpone all projects during those 3 months...
Ohhh these live feeds can be darn boring...Imam kaha hai?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Her point is simple.. 

1.She bought 2 houses ( she paid the EMIs as she was the one working)

2.She wanted divorce and rajeev was not giving it 

( whatever i have come to know of rajeev in these 3 months, he might really like her but he also wants a woman who can bring home money... i have a problem with anyone (boy/girl) to be financially dependent on the other just to make life easy ( not work, only dream big )

3. Because she desparately wanted divore, she was ready to give up anything.

4. Now that she has given it up, why the rant?

Think of it had you been in similar situation. HOuse loan = 20 = years. 20 yrs of your effort taken away from you and benefiting a person who ruined your life!! 

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.. 

I don't blame her at all assuming above stated points is the real course of events.

@ bold ...I dont ever want to be 😆😆😆 so dont want to think 😆