Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smart_alec thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Someone said social message, what social message?  Is the message that a man should never marry a widow or pastao for the rest of your life? Or may be a girl can go thru all the rasams of a wedding and then refuse to consummate? Play a trick on the husband?  Always ask the husband to adjust, cave in and she will stick to her stand no matter how unreasonable? BV is now one of the most boring serials on TV, it has become aimless and has no purpose.  Anandi has to rank as one of the most boring persons in the TV world.  And frankly am tired of Ansh, which was over hyped.

CVs will throw in a Ganga and a Jamuna to titillate the viewers, but where is the story of BV? Beginning to hate the characters.   
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@smart-Alec just bcos anandi did not consummate her marriage does not mean she is the boring selfish person. She never cheated shiv by saying that she loves him and he knows the mental state of anandi very well. Knowing everything he got married to her. It's just 3 days of their marriage and in real life too there are many couple you did not consummate the marriage for many days. The cv will make anandi fall in love with shiv more than he loves her. All these people hating anandi will applaud her soon bcos she will soon will give the same love shiv and her family giving her.
smart_alec thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

@smart-Alec just bcos anandi did not consummate her marriage does not mean she is the boring selfish person. She never cheated shiv by saying that she loves him and he knows the mental state of anandi very well. Knowing everything he got married to her. It's just 3 days of their marriage and in real life too there are many couple you did not consummate the marriage for many days. The cv will make anandi fall in love with shiv more than he loves her. All these people hating anandi will applaud her soon bcos she will soon will give the same love shiv and her family giving her.

Thanks for your reply, hope you are right, and they bring back BV to the more enjoyable style that it had before the boring rasams started.
Alec
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Am at the front row waiting to see that & i ll be the 1st to applaud for her. But in the mean time, what Shiv did to his family was not right. To be honest, anandi refused to go on a HM when Mahi proposed them, putting forward that she wants to spend some time with her new in laws. Where was that idea of hers, when Shiv said we are going back to jaitsar???? Only she was all smilly & happy. Even when she talked about it for a second with Shiv, u could see that she didn't give a damn what the family thinks.

I really felt sorry for Ira & i encourrage her to be angry as much as she can. On top of that, she should keep away from the couple as they ve shown that they dont need her & they only need DS (singhs). I hated anandi today!!!!

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nolla,
What Shiv did to his family w was as small  oversight. But the commotion it caused with his mom is real. That is how in families people swet the small stuff. It is a small thing considering what Shiv is going thru. Poor guy on his first night he is confronted with a major marital problem. As a husband it is his duty and responsibility to take care of it. It was a spur of the moment decision compelled by the situation. He was going to tell his parents the next day. But DS beat him to it. What can he do? Poor shiv is caught in such situation. Same thing happened when DS asked him to marry A. He shared this info with Ashima. Within a minute Ashima revealed it to A.he got bashed by A.marriage is a big tension in our Indian families. Every relative is demanding. The couple could end up displeasing some one with out realizing.in our culture we do not give enough space to any one.for a woman even before pleasing or get to know her husband she has to please all the other relations. Same with the boy.people find faults with small small omissions or lapses.
nolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

@nolla,

What Shiv did to his family w was as small  oversight. But the commotion it caused with his mom is real. That is how in families people swet the small stuff. It is a small thing considering what Shiv is going thru. Poor guy on his first night he is confronted with a major marital problem. As a husband it is his duty and responsibility to take care of it. It was a spur of the moment decision compelled by the situation. He was going to tell his parents the next day. But DS beat him to it. What can he do? Poor shiv is caught in such situation. Same thing happened when DS asked him to marry A. He shared this info with Ashima. Within a minute Ashima revealed it to A.he got bashed by A.marriage is a big tension in our Indian families. Every relative is demanding. The couple could end up displeasing some one with out realizing.in our culture we do not give enough space to any one.for a woman even before pleasing or get to know her husband she has to please all the other relations. Same with the boy.people find faults with small small omissions or lapses.

Jan50, I agree but i ll still say that what he did wasn't right!!! You can call someone in a diifferent town but can't talk to your mom next room???? No i wont buy that. Believe me in this show, am the 1st persone who wants to see AnSh together more than anything but what they just did to IRA, i cant digest it. 

I know its not easy to please everyone, but they could just ve taken a minute to talk to her.!!! B'coz it took them only a second to inform DS. Lastly and formost, mothers always cry from their hearts, so u dont see the damage you make. I also know that my Shiv (SID) is going through a turmoil, but he is shown in the show as a persone who can stand up even infront of a huricain!!!!! He should ve talked to his parents, as really it hurts to learn things about your child from a third party...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakshi.ch

You know, speaking from my own experience and the experience of my married friends, a guy's parents become more possessive and interfering after their son is married. No offence to the guys or parents but a wife is expected to do/change everything as per her in laws after marriage. And if the couple makes plans for visiting wife's mayka, which in this case would be their permanent home because of their jobs, people in the in law's family say that their son is becoming joru ka ghulam ðŸ˜•.

It was refreshing to see Shiv take his own decision, which is best for his new relationship and not turn to his mom/sis for everything. 

In our country, when a guy listens to his parents all the time then he is tagged shravankumar / dutyful, but if he makes some decision for the happiness of his wife, he is called joru ka ghulam🤢...Is it fair?

The only small matter was timing of the communication. If Ira is doubting Anandi, then maybe she doesn't know her son at all...

I don't think it was a case of parent's interfering. Parents were hurt because, staying under the same roof, DS got the news first and Shekhars go to know from them instead of Shiv. So feeling hurt was a natural reaction. 
Yet again Shekhars have not blamed Anandi for this, but confronted with Shiv. When he expalined, they supported his decision.

Ira has started to feel insecure because so far she has only seen Shiv bending for A and not other way round. And she is only sharing her doubts with Meenu to get second opinion.

These feelings crop in until we start trusting a person completely. A is still new, so Shekhars don't know her well. Moreover A has not done anything to bond with them or to win their trust. Trust winning is 2 sided. Shekhars have done everything to make A feel welcomed, Anandi hasn't done much so far.

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
saviani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Mahi...

I am really wondering is this the same Ansh whom we know before marriage... Shiv's dialog "aap aapne log go ke saath bahut kush hogi" so who are shekar's "paraye"...

Taking a decision to go to Jetsar is fine but informing DS before shekars is where the problem lies... Shiv has done a big blunder but what about Anandi... A lady who hesitates to take gifts from others without seeking elders permission is all ready to go with him without consulting the elders….. She has heard the convo between Ira and DS, where Ira clearly states that they want to spend sometime with their new bahu…. So even if Shiv had decided, she should have informed the same to him and should have cancelled this trip…..Anandi who used to put others happiness in front of hers, has now become so insensitive about what others feel …. this is so not in place…..
Momrin thumbnail
I think shiv never thought that itne chhoti si baat itna bada issue ban jayega..uske dimag me ye khayal nehi aya..anyway shiv bhi ek insaan hai aur use situation samajh ne me thoda galti ho gaaye..per dadisa ko kya jarurat thi subha hote hi phone laga ne ki..thoda intezar nehi kar sakti thi..i don't like to see singhs familys interfare in ansh life after marraige..anandi kuch din unse dur rahe to hi accha hai..Edited by Momrin - 11 years ago
saviani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

I think shiv never thought that itne chhoti si baat itna bada issue ban jayega..uske dimag me ye khayal nehi aya..anyway shiv bhi ek insaan hai aur use situation samajh ne me thoda galti ho gaaye..per dadisa ko kya jarurat thi subha hote hi phone laga ne ki..thoda intezar nehi kar sakti thi..i don't like see singhs familys interfare in ansh life after marraige..anandi kuch din unse dur rahe to hi accha hai..

Momrin, you are absolutely right, it is a chhoti se baat... might be in past also based on his job profile, he would have woken up in the morning, just informed and moved from place to place. It would have been normal...  Now also the family would have not taken it seriously if it had come from the couple instead of DS...