Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wonderful of portraying each thingπŸ‘.
omg writers here are always better than the cv of balh
πŸ‘πŸ‘
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautifully ending ! Thanks for giving us such a thorough and apt ending. Very nicely penned especially these lines that Ram and Priya are a mismatch but they love each other deeply and cannot live without each other πŸ‘
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am just spellbound.. A Mother duaghter relationship should be like priya and peehu(of ur story), then only it can prove serious meanings... No doubt that the update was awesome and really a long one.. In ur story ram has realized what blunders he had made but i have a serious doubt that he will ever understand his fault in balh 2.. Never mind.. I liked the end update, there was nothing missing. A perfect finishing touch.. Thanks for writting it..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part1
wowoowowow i m just became fan of ur wrriting snadhya di... the way u have handled this matter i wish CV's also did the same... but never mind... as i m reading with wonderful words & awesome feelings... u made my day after reading this that matured RaYa which were lost somewhere in ego game has rise up again front of my eyes... even Peehu also need not to suffres a lot like show... all the kidnapping n all tha crap... i so lo ving ur this FF... now moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
Part2

omg sandhya di what an update just awesome... i m in love with it... Poor Peehu is so much hurt due to Ram & Priya's fight lovely baby even don't know what to do... n now she is in hospital... hope now at least RaYa understand their mistake n give all love n effection she needs together... but before that hope she get well soon... moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
Part3

awesome just Awesome di what u write its directly thouched my heart...u really write from heart for sure... i never wanted our princess to face any kind of illness at this age wvwn i didn't like when u wrote abt it but the way u blanced it it is something that just u can do it... really mindblowing di... i m became ur fan of writing truly awesome... can easily feel RaYa's pain threw ur words.. u made them alive... really RaYaPi is suffring so much... now moving to next to read...
leena04 thumbnail
Part4

heads of to u sandhya di...u nailed every emotions so well of RaYaPi... i just loved it the way u wrote it... i so wish CV's even treted this track like this but never mind... they r dumb now n won't get depth of ur story... even the will ruin it more with thier dumb idea so i will keep this diamond for us only... lovely SS really enjoyed in whole updates... awesome it was if possible do write some more waiting for them...