Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
They just showed Sana on the live feed. She was on her bed. Seemed like she was checking her feet. No sign of Rajev or Delnaaz around her.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Question asked to Sana supporters :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383818
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarza

Question asked to Sana supporters :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383818

Can you please choose to ignore such topics...the more attention you give to it, the more ppl will have things to say...I'm sorry, but I don't see much point of you posting links of topics. I'm not gonna run at every opportunity to defend Sana. If you feel like defending her, please do so. I'll rather use that time to promote her and get ppl to vote for her! The kind of filthy comments some ppl post in such topics are utter disgusting and I don't even wanna waste my effort giving their idiotic and narrow-minded comments any attention! 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Can you please choose to ignore such topics...the more attention you give to it, the more ppl will have things to say...I'm sorry, but I don't see much point of you posting links of topics. I'm not gonna run at every opportunity to defend Sana. If you feel like defending her, please do so. I'll rather use that time to promote her and get ppl to vote for her! The kind of filthy comments some ppl post in such topics are utter disgusting and I don't even wanna waste my effort giving their idiotic and narrow-minded comments any attention! 

yes- me got deemagh ka dahi award , just to protect and stand for SANA
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Vish will b performing with kari on finale in swimming pool...it will b an underwater act...
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronamit

Vish will b performing with kari on finale in swimming pool...it will b an underwater act...

LOL...dafuq ðŸ˜† It'd be funny! ðŸ˜† 
Karishma's wish to dress up in a bikini will finally be granted it seems...😆
Swaronvrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

LOL...dafuq  It'd be funny!  Karishma's wish to dress up in a bikini will finally be granted it seems...

yaa it will b funny...bt i m waiting to c vish again
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronamit

yaa it will b funny...bt i m waiting to c vish again

Post the article that says they'll perform together! Till now I've only read about Yana's cage performance ðŸ˜†
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
I dont hv a link though u can chk pg 12 of lf...it contain the same article... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383809&TPN=12
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Guys delu out...budhha phir bach gya