Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

A beautiful VM by khoslakadhokla:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M[/YOUTUBE]

Aww the VM is very beautifully done..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow.. The VM is amazing.. Kudos.. Apt songs for Sana Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Thank you, Saina and MariaMars

Glad you both liked the VM! :))

@SP: Thank you for posting the VM on the first page! 🤗 Oh and if you want, you can also include the direct link for the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Thank you, Saina and MariaMars

Glad you both liked the VM! :))

@SP: Thank you for posting the VM on the first page! 🤗 Oh and if you want, you can also include the direct link for the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M

It deserved the first page! You did such an awesome job with it. 👏 Link added. If you have a daily motion link also (I think you did) then I'll add that in as well.

Oh good news btw. I definitely hear Sana in the live feed but can't make out what she's saying. She sounds cheerful though. 😃
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john_sanj

SP thanks for opening this new AT, just like nishu used to do that.

SP dear can u post sana s jiya ree video which was made by BB in the first page too?? It was so cute seeing her happy and dancing its good for mood change. Whenever i watch that video i get very possitive feelings that live life as its beautiful . And stay possitive just like sana.

could u please post the link?
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bluerobin

Thanks a lot dear ania 🤗❤️ . I am happy I could make you feel little relieved about this whole thing of badshaah task . yaar delnaaz and niketan will be made badshaah on wednesday , thursday . Delnaaz and niketan have done bitching sessions 24*7 . Sana will be the last one to be made badshaah . I am hoping that sana vishal friendship , vishal's second eviction clipping or the nice things sana said about Imam to delnaaz will be shown when sana becomes badshaah . I don't think she has said any mean things about urvashi niketan .The people who made sana 's life hell like karishma sapna are gone , so sana complaining about them will not be shown . So sana's clippings will be happy clippings . 

Last night i had a dream that Sana is the badshah and BB gave three clips : 
1.What Vishal said for Sana in his 2nd akhri salam 
2.Vishal and Sana friendship moments
3.Vishal and Sana date clips
and the housemates chose 1st one.Actually Delnaz convinced others for choosing 1st one bcz Sana wanted to know what Vishal said about her.
After watching the clip Sana cried for understanding Vishal wrong.

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
OMG! I think some contestant has returned ...heard a voice and it sounded like Santosh saying "har har mahadev" 😕