Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...😭 

*my take on the finale episode coming up
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...😭 

*my take on the finale episode coming up

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?

Khamoshhh ðŸ¤— 

I finally caught up with my sleep that I've been giving up constantly for the past week..slept all day today since it was the weekend ðŸ˜†

Yes, we should totally take this AT forward...I'm eagerly waiting for any interviews of Sana ...I dunno if they all have even come back from Lonavla yet ðŸ˜• Maybe they all were partying...who knows...no updates so far 
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exact same situation as you. Haven't seen the finale as yet. I was so tired. I needed rest. 

And YES to taking this to the chat club. Are you guys creating it?
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
New article...

Aashka is like my elder sister says Sana Khan

Sana Khan was the thrid finalist of Bigg Boss season 6. The actress played a smart game made friends and had the maximum links in the house with both girls and boys. Yes! You read it right with boys. For the first time Sana talks about her rapport with Aashka, relationship with Rajev and Vishal and the most entertaining person of the house Imam.

Commenting on Aashka and the reports of her lesbian act with her, she promptly says, "Do you think I will be interested in women. No ways! Aashka is like my elder sister and the concern she showed by hugging or kissing me was just as an elder sister and nothing else. She knew a lot about my family life, so she could relate to me and I could speak my heart out to her."

Well, this was Aashka but what about Rajev and Vishal. Commenting on the two men of the house, she explains, "Rajev is a friend, we live in a modern country. What will I have to do to prove he is just a friend. Should I tie a rakhi to him?" But Rajev on the other hand was seen flirting with Sana to which she says, "He said I'm attractive, it was nothing like that he loves me forever. Since the show started it was all about relationships. I made three friends and till the end day I didn't change my loyalty."

Imam was a pain for all the contestants, talking about him Sana said, "Staying with Imam is a big task. His language is very different. He makes person attacks and talks about people's background. I don't even want to be seen with him. If people see me with him I'm sure they will not want to meet me also."

Salman Khan commented that Sana will go a long way and would like to work with her. On which Sana says, "I'm very fond of Salman. I wish I get good work, I'm doing south films and would want to get a break in Bollywood films."

Karishma her competitor in the house has got a film opposite Salman. Commenting on the same Sana says, "She is not my competitor. I'm happy she is got a film and I wish her all the best."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-aashka-is-like-my-elder-sister-says-sana-khan-4146677-NOR.html?PRVNX=
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Exact same situation as you. Haven't seen the finale as yet. I was so tired. I needed rest. 

And YES to taking this to the chat club. Are you guys creating it?

Too much unnecessary support for Imam. Ppl are simply forgetting how difficult it must have been for the HMs to have stayed with him, and are only commenting to the HMs reaction, but not abt Imam's action. Ufff

Anyways I'm a real anari when it comes to creating anything on if. I can jsut barely manage to post videos, so kindly one of u creative ones do the honors.

SP I was talking of continuing the AT at Celeb Fan Club, but I'm absolutely ok if it's in CC or anywhere else too. This way we can stay in touch as well as get to know what's happening to Sana.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Nice interview of Sana. Can't wait for her live chat. ANyone knows when it's scheduled?
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Nice interview of Sana. Can't wait for her live chat. ANyone knows when it's scheduled?

No idea...I don't even know if they'll do a live chat...these tucche BB ppl didn't even give her enough footage in the finale! ðŸ¤¬
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

No idea...I don't even know if they'll do a live chat...these tucche BB ppl didn't even give her enough footage in the finale! ðŸ¤¬

Finales usually suck and BB finales more so, coz too many ppl and too little time. Also the live shoot got over around 7:00 p.m., when we came to know ant Urv being the winner and they have just a couple of hours to do editing and decide wht is to be aired and hence pathetic editting. Anyways once again all focus must have been on Imam.

I was looking forward to her live chat, hope they have one.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Doesn't look like they'll have a live chat for them. The chat tab redirects to the twitter. ðŸ˜•