Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you once again for this Asma. I really hope that IF put forward a few more articles on QH and not just focus on other shows as well :)
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We all know IF's success over the years has increased because of KSG, he was and always will be the top actor. IF should show more videos of him because its because of him IF has had a grand success. IF has many other reasons for success but KSG and DMG have had a big part in it so yeah I agree with you

Nikki <3
@asma extremely happy to see atleast ONE TB ARTICLE related to QH and most importantly KARAN SINGH GROVER is tagged in that article . But i think this is just a candy to put into all the mouths which r raising their voice against this partiality and biasedness of IF towards KSG or QH. I think they have some personal grudge against ksg since DMG ended bcoz they have not given us any TB article or any gossips for KAJEN MARRIAGE also .just a single article that was also on the day of marriage while KAJEN MARRIAGE is most talked about marriage of this year according to all the other sites and even sbs and sbb .the times of india have about 8-10 articles about KAJEN MARRIAGE but IF has only one . And now this partialty continues with QH also . So we must avoid this candy article and keep raising our voice agaist this partiality .
.KD
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for making this topic .. Really appreciate it  .!
Even I felt IF is being extremely unfair and biased towards KSG and QH and I truly don't care how many excuses they have to give now that KSG doesn't give interviews or doesn't take calls or what so ever..! What about QH team..!??? Are they all unavailable to give out any news regarding the show..?
KSG is and will always the biggest reason for IF to get so Famous and getting numerous amount of users during DMG days and I sincerely hope that IF doesn't forget that..! I personally joined IF just for KSG..! 
Also if KSG had time for his fans to get his interview for completing certain threads during DMG days or even when he was not working I'm pretty sure he does have few minutes to spare for IF team ..!  
To IF team... Personally request on behalf of KSGians and QHians.. To stop being unfair and biased towards them.. Also in the television celebrity ranking..! It will be much appreciated ..! 
Thank you 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgksg

@asma extremely happy to see atleast ONE TB ARTICLE related to QH and most importantly KARAN SINGH GROVER is tagged in that article . But i think this is just a candy to put into all the mouths which r raising their voice against this partiality and biasedness of IF towards KSG or QH. I think they have some personal grudge against ksg since DMG ended bcoz they have not given us any TB article or any gossips for KAJEN MARRIAGE also .just a single article that was also on the day of marriage while KAJEN MARRIAGE is most talked about marriage of this year according to all the other sites and even sbs and sbb .the times of india have about 8-10 articles about KAJEN MARRIAGE but IF has only one . And now this partialty continues with QH also . So we must avoid this candy article and keep raising our voice agaist this partiality .
.KD

Thanks a lot KD for your wonderful support.
I completely agree with you.
that one TB article was just a candy for all KSG n QH fans.
We need to keep protesting till we see KSG n QH getting equal footage as other shows and actors/actresses.
I hope that the voice that I've raised may keep ringing in the ears of IF team by all the fans of QH n KSG till we get justice.

Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
I completely agree with u jaan nd this article is definitely a ray of hope.for.all. the Qh nd ksg fans ...
kajen8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Asma ,  much needed post:)

BABYJJ thumbnail
Completely agree with you , much need post 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
So now that we have one article,IF has again gone in the silent mode.
Allah miyan what's wrong with IF?
Why can't it treat Qubool Hai fairly like other serials?
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This post was needed im freaking tired of listening their banaha KSG was unavailable when the Man himself picks up calls of the fans of the fanss n we the KaJenAT. members gave a 40 mins int on the forum itself idk why IF mnnever gets KSG
secondly about QH n its buzz itss freaking sad how the whole fourm n the show being neglected just some people over here doenst like KSG🤪 

^^Anyways since i dint comment b4 I had vent upar writtten stuffs LOL
Coming bak to present: I must say ur this thread did wonders n we got buzz abt QH  for past 2 weeks :P
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago