||Anniversary Special OS: Teri Meri Kahaani||

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"Happy Anniversary Wifey!" he whispered softly in her ears.

She thought she must be hallucinating as she failed to believe her eyes.

"Tell me all this is a dream Arjun," she murmured, clearly shocked at the sight in front of her.

"No Purvi, you wished for this and how could I have left your wish incomplete!"

In front of her laid a snow-covered garden, complete with a tent and a campfire. And it was snowing. She could feel the snowflakes touch her as they wove magic and danced around her. It was the best surprise she had ever received and with him being by her side, she knew she would receive many more.

"I hate how it never snows in Mumbai," she had told Arjun, never realizing he would make it come true for her. Now as she took in her surroundings, she realized love made even dreams come true.

The day her wish had escaped her lips, Arjun had made a promise to fulfill it. He had vowed to turn all her wishes into reality, no matter how trivial or impossible they seemed and what could be the better time to make it come true when their anniversary was due in a month's time. As he looked at the happy face of his wife, he knew his efforts had been rewarded. He took her hand and slowly led her to the fire, as she continued to enjoy the unusual snowfall. 

He made her sit on the snow-covered ground, making sure the cold wouldn't affect her too badly. He covered her with a blanket as he took her side.

"Time flies by, it seems just yesterday when we met for the first time," she said, her face radiating happiness.

"Just yesterday when you had shouted at me for no apparent reason," he exclaimed, bringing a crimson red colour to her cheeks.

"As if you behaved like a gentleman!"

"Yes! I did!"

Each moment spent with him had been special and each step had been smooth with him by her side. Life had bestowed her with such happiness which one could only dream of, yet she yearned for more. She wanted Arjun to be with her forever, smiling and caring. She wanted a small child to enter their lives who would further strengthen the already strong bond they shared. She wanted to doze off to sleep every night with him looking into her eyes and assuring her that he would stay by her side forever.

"Do you remember the day you rushed to the airport to confess your love for me?" he asked her, drowning into her eyes.

"I thought I had lost you," her face saddened at the thought, "I had been never been so afraid of losing something in my entire life."

"But I knew you would come," he said, his eyes focused on the shimmering fire, "At least my heart knew."

"And when I saw you that day, I felt complete. In your arms, I felt safe. I had never felt that way before; neither did I want to feel that way ever again." Her eyes sparkled as she continued her story, their story! "When you conveyed your feelings to me the previous night, I had felt confused. But with you by my side, I feel a lot surer. When I am with you, I feel perfect! You make me complete."

A tear drop escaped from her eye, as she looked into the eyes of the love of her life. In his eyes, she could see herself and an eternal love which she knew belonged only to her. She felt him come closer, her heartbeats increasing as he closed in the distance. His lips slowly melted into hers, making every part of her soul yearn for more. Her hands tightened around his neck as her mind lost its control over her heart. The next moment she felt something move inside her.

"Arjun," she exclaimed suddenly, "The baby! It…"

"Is everything alright," he asked worriedly, concern clearly showing on his face.

"Everything's fine Ajun. The baby kicked," she chirped, her face glowing with happiness. She slowly took his hand and placed it on her belly, a place where their love had taken a shelter.

"Here! It kicked again," she exclaimed with joy. Looking at his face, she knew he had felt it too.

"It's our baby…" his face radiated a new-found joy. "She is responding to us."

"How can you be so sure it is she?" Purvi asked pouting.

"I know Purvi," he teased, "I can feel her. She is just as naughty as you."

"Arjun," she scolded softly, glaring at him.

"She felt her papa kissing her momma," he concluded, a naughty smile playing on his lips.

She had entered the fifth month of her pregnancy and they were patiently expecting the entry of the new member in the family. Arjun desperately wanted a baby girl who would brighten up their lives with a simple smile of hers whereas Purvi had settled for twins. In the beginning, Purvi had been worried about being pregnant so early into the marriage, but he had assured her. He had wanted the child and now it formed an integral part of their small family.

She had come across as a blessing in his loveless life. She had taught him to believe in love and had changed his destiny. He shuddered at the thought of never having met her or not falling in love with her. She was an angel in the true sense of the word. She completed him just as he completed her. He slowly closed his eyes as images continued to flood his mind.

He remembered the first time he had met her at the office. He remembered the first pang of jealousy he had felt seeing her having masala chai with someone else. He chuckled at the thought of seeing her having golgappas. "She is such a foodie," he thought to himself. He remembered dancing in the rain with her as much as he remembered having cups of coffee with her. It was their small, blissful moments which made them what they were, special!

"Purvi…" he called, his eyes still closed.

A soft touch on his cheeks told him that he had been heard.

"I love you more than Romeo has ever loved Juliet…" he said.

"I know that!" replied his lady love, her fingers still lingering on his face.

"I never knew such a kind of love existed, that is until I met you." His face brightened at the thought of her being with him. "You have no idea how special you are. You are everything I never believed could exist, and everything I ever dreamt of."

He had got married to her exactly a year ago, and since then each day had been a miracle for him. The first thing his eyes searched for in the morning was her beautiful face and it was the last thing he wanted to see before his day ended. Till the moment they were together, he knew nothing could go wrong. With her hands placed firmly in his, he lived perfection!

"Will you sing a song for me?" she requested in her best possible baby-voice.

"You know I can't…" A stolen glance at her face stopped him from completing his sentence. Her eyes were full of expectations and he couldn't say no to them.

"Fine! But promise you won't laugh," he pleaded.

"Promise," she said, trying hard to suppress a smile. She knew he couldn't sing yet it was the best form of music she had ever heard.

"Dil Kyu Ye Mera Shor Kare…

Idhar Nahi…Udhar Nahi…

Teri Ore Chale…"

She didn't want the night to end. She listened to him as he went on with the song, each word telling their story. It was her favourite song, and hence his. She felt his arms embrace her as her head rested on his shoulders. She slowly dozed off to sleep in his arms, as she would for many more years to come.

********************************************************************************************************

Happy ArVi Anniversary...❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheena...🤗🤗Wow...aaj hume do do update mile...waah meri "Usain bolt"😆 *taaliyaan taaliyaan*

coming to your update..LOVED...LOVED this part Sheena...Marvellous...Like Ash Said u really created ArVi magic in your OS...

Ahh ArVi's first year anniversary..and they are celebrating their aani wid each other...this was the best anniversary gift which we(ArVians) could get.

Always imagined them getting married and celebrating this special day in each others arms..but this never happened..so again i dont think cv's would have done justice with this scene..this was perfection..this OS wouldnt  have be any better..this was the best which we would get..ur a great writer Sheena..u always amaze me with ur fanastic updates...

.Thankyou Sheenu...really really Loved this one..

know that i loved whole part(all ArVi's dialogues) but there is a line which i loved the most..

With her hands placed firmly in his, he lived perfection

Dil Kyu Ye Mera Shor Kare'

Idhar Nahi'Udhar Nahi'

Teri Ore Chale'"

ahh also loved the way u mentioned..their song..our song..in the last part...

u rocked it partner...

thanks for this Anni gift...*me being formal*

*sigh*bohot bada comment hogaya..koi nai..padh lena..!!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww sheena!!! The perfect OS on Arvis anniversary!! Hugs to you!! Such a beautiful story. ❤️

Perfectly matched with the current scenario! Loved it!

Thanks a bunch! 🤗
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited

Sheenaa..🤗

wat a beautiful OS.a pefect Anni gift.cud feel ArVi in each line..they're so perfect together.

you are amazing❤️
Edited by krishnaria - 11 years ago
ashvik101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If nothing made my day, this surely did <3 :)
bonibright thumbnail
Sheena,this is brilliant...What an awesome ARVI ANNIVERSARY gift...Big RD hug for u dear 🤗
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sheenaaa - I just saw the title for this and had to open the post to read!!!

Thank you hun for doing this OS for their and our Anniversary 🤗

I loved it!!! It was indeed special. Arjun created magic for Purvi, ArVi created magic for us and u (as the writer) and u created ArVi magic for us with this story!!!

It really was a treat to read - esp on their 1 year. ArVi brought me back to PR after I had left and I'm sooo happy to be back with them and for them.

Thanks Sheena. It was awesome :)
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Laughy! Meri sis from hamari dwarf family 😆 This was so beautiful and sweet... what a present! Loved all the details and ufff, I'm speechless! It was too cute 😳

Thank you Laughy for writing such a great OS.. it warmed my heart 😳 This makes up for all the AT sleepovers you missed 😆
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Sheena! 👏 Amazing OS. Exactly how Arvi should've spent their anniversary together.
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb.. outstanding os dear..👏👏 loved it entirely from the core of my heart... 😊
the way u potrayed her and his feelings were just awesome...
hey arjun wants a baby girl in his life... i too want them to have a baby girl...😉
wish we could get such scenes in PR...
Thanks alot for this os dear its a real ARVI ANNIVERSARY gift for all arvians...😊