Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
RIP our martyrs, our life is just because of ur sacrifice. 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beheading soldiers is against Geneva Convention. There's no courage n pride in what has been done and goes against ethics.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR6-5Kzl-Zw[/YOUTUBE]
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When we elect such ediuts why blame others.  When we tolerate their idiosyncracies we deserve to be misgoverned.  First we hung our heads in shame when the brutal Delhi rape happened, now we are left  beheaded by our Govt's weak kneed err "NO POLICY" to the dastardly act of the enemy camp. 
We are a nation without inspiring leaders without governance and at best drifting aimlessly.  Waiting for deliverance from some corner.  We need hundreds of Modi like leaders to instil some pride some energy into this lifeless billion plus. 
sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hina Rabbani accuses India of war mongering...that woman has absolutely lost it..wish the international community sees through their 'peaceful' nation act...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ sharpshooter...

P.S- I know this topic is not related to Bigg Boss 6, but the entire nation weeps today...a very shameful act should be condemned by all, and the Governments should ensure such heinous crimes do not take place.

having a debate on this topic is very commendable... but the spineless govt of india is trading fruits, vegetables across the border as we debate... we have lost over 2000 soliders... ( or more) in this senseless tu tu main main.. yet, it was just a photo op for the ministers of UP, and the UPA... when they came to offer condolences to the martyrs'  famillies... 🤢 nothing has changed and will change..
Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This news was really just disheartening & sad :(
May those two soldiers rip!! They are real martyrs!

It's really horrible that they died. especially that their deaths were not from war, but bc some Pak soldiers crossed the LOC, trespassed to the Indian side, & purposely killed, beheaded & mutilated the two India soldiers. This is actually not just breaking the Indian-Pak agreement, the Geneva convention: but its also plain wrong, sick, inhumane & horrendous.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

If I become a cook I will expect to to cut my finger some day; its what comes with the trade. Its no spring camp neither a picnic; you are going to war you should know better before you find yourself dead.

My life is too precious to fight for an illusion and a boogeyman.

Seriously Man! where are you from? America has insane people, some even get hold of guns.. No worries.. there will never be control over social media! so go go for it.. Social media is for ya buds!

Originally posted by: TheBoss

If I become a cook I will expect to to cut my finger some day; its what comes with the trade. Its no spring camp neither a picnic; you are going to war you should know better before you find yourself dead.

My life is too precious to fight for an illusion and a boogeyman.

How long wold that precious miserable  life last unless someone guarded your countries borders 😆 Edited by zorrro - 11 years ago