Pieces ofthe Jig Saw puzzle arefalling into place

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                             Episode 08 Jan
Friends the pace of this show 2612 is the fastest of all Indian TV serials I've seen so far...and the thrill and viewers interest is maintained right from the beginning till date WOW !!!... 

A big round of Applause to the Creative Team 2612 ...

In today's episode ...😊
...The CM and Police commissioner are convinced that Shantanu IS the terrorist ... but the STF officer on the case 2612 Randeep Rathore ...is not convinced... his intuition tells him all the pieces of the jig saw puzzle are not falling into place as they should ... something is amiss... but what ??...

...he recollects the entire sequence of events in his chamber in pin drop silence...

🤔..the lady in police custody .. who calls herself Ritika has given a statement that Shantanu is her husband and he caused the atomic bomb blast and that he is the terrorist...

🤔...her two henchmen caught along with her... after some torture ...also state the same thing before the police commissioner...

🤔... the Fax received from the Atomic Research Lab,London, confirms that Shantanu has indeed stolen 312 Atomic Bombs from the lab... 

.. in the process of collecting more clues he visits his beloved... Rashmi ...he is extremely careful to not alarm her ...and just inquires her about Shantanu ... and just one sentence from her strengthens Randeep's belief that he is not on the wrong track ...

" Jijaji jaisa seedha aur bhala insaan is duniya mein nahin ho saktaa" 
... this man is so much in love with her and trusts her completely ... My complaint is why are they so stingy with RasDeep scenes ??...

... he recollect the entire scenario right from the first shoot out at the airport... till he recollects the last words of the dying Mastana ...
 "Officer ... London sey"..."Uski beti kidnap"... "uski bivi uski bivi nahin hai.". 
...and most of the pieces of the jig saw puzzle just fall into place in his mind ... the so called Ritika which they have in their custody is not the real Ritika ...
suddenly he could see the entire picture clearly ...

Oh what a brilliant police officer he is ... he is indeed a very good actor... a mediocre actor would have spoilt the scenes I tell U..

Some points I loved in the episode were...

👏 Rashmi's necklace with the detonator micro chip being found by Nishant and handed over to her ... her brother's last nishaani after all..😭

👏 Nani being mentioned as being OK in Randeep's house... hopefully Nani will remember Rinki and Jaddah ...to them and Randeep gets after her to get some more clues about Mastana...

😊hopefully now the hunt for the real Ritika, Suchi, Rinki , Jaddah...begin after tomorrow ...

😊 Liked the scene where Rashmi is donating the rare AB+ve blood to Shahana... 😊 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nicely written Manu.

I just love the fact that Randeep is using his brains and piecing things together 😃
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Very nicely written Manu.

I just love the fact that Randeep is using his brains and piecing things together 😃

Thanks Shanthi ...

Exactly ... not like other serials where the hero's brain goes into hibernation and the female lead has to lead the way... this has a freshness to it...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Sorry friends, did not make any posts last 2 days will do today ...😊
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

I loved your post with all the pictures very much.

Anu
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,

I loved your post with all the pictures very much.

Anu

Brilliant post by the TM 👏 
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

Brilliant post by the TM 👏