Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the analysis Indu. 

As for things standing where they are, sometimes we need to build up a base for things to come and this episode did just that. They built the base for the important things coming up. It would be this episode which would play a crucial role in determining who would be allies and who would continue to be enemies. 
Coming to Advik's killings - are you talking of the vampires (Abhay's assisstants, I am assuming) which he got killed through Rehan. Well that's because all of them though acted to be Abhay's minions were actually taking orders directly from the council. 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

Thanks for the analysis Indu. 

As for things standing where they are, sometimes we need to build up a base for things to come and this episode did just that. They built the base for the important things coming up. It would be this episode which would play a crucial role in determining who would be allies and who would continue to be enemies. 
Coming to Advik's killings - are you talking of the vampires (Abhay's assisstants, I am assuming) which he got killed through Rehan. Well that's because all of them though acted to be Abhay's minions were actually taking orders directly from the council. 

hm... yes i understand dishu. sometime even a one minute conversation holds key to many thing.😊 oh yes that's what i meant! ya i get that now. thanks for explaining. πŸ˜³ waiting for the upcoming episode!πŸ˜ƒ
Analysis For Episode-57

wow! that was a Super-duper episode!!
This time I couldnot help myself from rejoicing, n nothing but openly admire the terrific way you guys have pulled off this whole epi!!πŸ‘ Very very well done!! Brilliant!!πŸ‘

the writer has undoubtedly done a brilliant job! πŸ‘πŸΌNothing more to say! The picture portrayal is as powerful as a visual imprint.πŸ‘
the manner in which the scene opened was brilliant! Dfl team is showing more maturity in dealing with central characters! Very good!πŸ‘ at the very start we found pia talking to Abhay about her new powers and at last excusing herself to clear her mind. That was very impressive-CVs!!πŸ‘ without being biased i like to state that it's good to see a female character having her own set of mind!😊 Shows the character has strong mind and also that a 'she' too can make decisions which in a male dominated forte i feel bears a great importance. So kudos to the team!πŸ‘πŸΌ

and i always mention abhay bt so much happened in this epi that for a change i am skipping him this time.

now about Rehan-i dn't know what exactly to say! All i could tell after this highly exhilarating epi is- that the more the story progresses the more his actions infuriates me! :x
sorry bt Nowadays to be honest this guy annoys me big time.
It's not about particularly his enemity against Abhay-but his manner of belonging to nobody and never caring for no one! But probably the CVs here wanted the same I suppose..?
And If their aim was to garner our annoyance for him then they have succeded alright.

And as for Athanasius-from the very first moment of his appearance I was hooked to his persona! ⭐️ so 3 star to the CVs just for introducing such a powerful character and portraying him so immaculately in such a brief space! Bravo!! πŸ‘ wish the CVs had introduced his character before..! The character had so much potential to capture n amaze viewers that not having him enough i feel will be a viewer's loss..πŸ˜”

however i would like to add whatever Rehan did this time was not shocking. I guess in a way the viewers knew it was coming. And it in fact gives us more reason to despice him!
hope to see him from a better perspective though. But again that depends on the CVs!
And I liked the dialogues between Rehan and Athanasius. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Advik and sama goes to fight for Abhay and leaves piya behind for better reasons..! And sama makes pia unconscious to evade her including in the fight. And i appreciate the CVs here for doing this in a simple way rather than a fight because Pia- as we all know is powerful now so overpowering her would have been impossible hence a big applause to the CVs for evading any kind of possible blooper here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ these things are tiny bt are immencely important and can weaken any plot if not looked after well. But so far the Dfl team has done an excellent job in this matter.

last but not the least the fight scene was full of drama hence it was entertaining ⭐️ and great to watch it in terms of action!
And great to see Liana at the end coming to their rescue! I am sure like me, viewers too were expecting to see her there. 😊 And all were no doubt happy to see that happen! 😊

the tension is getting bigger n bigger with each passing sunday.! Hope the next time to be as rocking and eventful as this one. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
Post edited. 😊
and Sorry for being late.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciative analysis Indu. 

btw u missed Athansius in episode 23. we had introduced him then itself and it was he who had ordered Abhay to kill Pia at that time. πŸ˜³ however we could not build more on his character as there is a limitation to what can be expressed in writing. I am sure, had it been an actual show, his character could have been given more screen space. πŸ˜›

As for Rehan, let's see how his character shapes up in the finale episodes, but I guess you would understand, that it would be unrealistic if his character were to take a complete 180 degree turn all of a suddenπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks for the appreciative analysis Indu. </font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">btw u missed Athansius in episode 23. we had introduced him then itself and it was he who had ordered Abhay to kill Pia at that time. 😳 however we could not build more on his character as there is a limitation to what can be expressed in writing. I am sure, had it been an actual show, his character could have been given more screen space. πŸ˜›</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">As for Rehan, let's see how his character shapes up in the finale episodes, but I guess you would understand, that it would be unrealistic if his character were to take a complete 180 degree turn all of a suddenπŸ˜‰</font>

yes i do understand dishu. A character like Rehan shouldnt change drastically unless there is a strong reason behind. 😊 and making it happen with no reason would appear as forced. So i completely undrstand the point as to why cvs r nt taking any hasty decision. And i am glad they didnot.😊
and oh.. yes i completely remember that episode! Only the name slipped out of my memory! My apologies!
no doubt a poor projection of my terrible memory.πŸ˜”

bt i understand the scope issue. 😊 No problem..maybe in the next season we might get a better chance to see him more..!? 😳 bt ya only if the CVs consider it.πŸ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha yes you are supposed to hate Rehan and somewhere I think people love to hate him :P

Analysis for Episode 58-

Lots of things happened in this epi!!😳 Quite an eventful update and very well written!! πŸ‘
From beginning to end it was enjoyable! πŸ‘

Liana's arrival gave the message that friendship triumphs even at tight situations irrelevant of the fact whether its human or supernatural, friendship gains limelight!😳

The fighting sequence as usual portrays a perfect action picture that matches visual standard and immencely delights the viewers with its high octave drama.⭐️ the effort the CVs have put in shows here! Well done!!πŸ‘

In between talk of Abhay-Advik is great and well humoured. Makes the scene more realistic and enjoyable.πŸ‘πŸΌ they both can give a run for ur money just by their sheer charm!πŸ˜‰

Once again Abhay makes his mark in this epi as he saves Liana from the mouth of death followed by another smart dialogue delivery!⭐️ CVs once more score here by their wonderful timing of implementing scenes and some memorable dialogue!! Very very well done CVs!πŸ‘

Once again we see the good samaritan in Abhay when he spares Rehan in spite of his history! Nt to forget in that situation It's a huge thing because if had nt been for Alina ,the person who has nt only touched bt tortured Pia would nt have escaped his wrath in any way and we all know that.
But the question it arises-that is whether Abhay's mercy will create any threat in future for him and all..? Hm..well to know that we have to wait.

The next scene enfolds as Liana yet again tries to let Rehan see the facts and judge them evenly! Liana indeed gives a very convincing speech. It's reliable and the scene presents her personality in new light. Which is why i will give a big thumbs up to the creatives and an all together 3 star for pulling the episode so neatly with perfect impliments.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The rest of the epi was a joyride as Abhay Pia shined in their bubble of happiness.😳 Though it leaves us with the question if another storm is own its way as everything seems all too blissful right now.

For nw Waiting for another Sunday to hit and make our time worth waiting!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 10 years ago
Post edited. 😳 Please accept my apologies for the unwanted delay.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
thanks for the detailed analysis Indu. With the war now almost over, i think characters can relax a bit and introspect. though abhiya may never have a smooth journey, but I guess for now, they can really put their troubles behind and move on to a lovable future together