TOI:Suzanne Bernert as lady lover in Ek Hazaaron

black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Suzanne-Bernert-as-lady-lover-in-Ek-Hazaaron/articleshow/17937045.cms
Recently, media was abuzz with Cinevistaas's celebrated show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus as its on the verge to go off air. Like the actors from the show, the makers too are clueless about the development.

Therefore, the makers are still leaving no stone unturned to make the remaining episodes garner TRPs with introducing new characters. However, much was said and written about the show, which is all set to bite the dust due to dipping TRPs.

As said before, with 'never say die' approach, the makers are making new entries in the show and accordingly a new character will be introduced which will add a comedy flavor to the track.

Interestingly, actress Suzanne Bernert will be introduced in the show soon. Suzanne has carved a niche in Indian television in spite of being a German is substantial and will essay the character of Miss Liz, who is a foreigner and falls in love with Viren-Viraat's grand father, Vijay Singh Vadhera ( Deep Dhillon). Liz is madly in love with this Punjabi jatt and will share a comedy rapport with him in the show.

"It's acameo, where my character named Liz falls for Vijay Singh and how our comic chemistry is built," confirms Suzanne.

Suzanne has already started shooting since yesterday and her entry will telecast soon this week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virumanu thumbnail
lol...waiting 4 this track to go on air
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now i can seriously say that ehmmbh is the most unique show ever .
waiting for this track ,
hope this track works *fingers crossed *.
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow really i am waiting for this track
zainab.krystle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not intestend in this track want only virman virika n jeeman
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they should just start the pregnancy track. Because audiences want the foursome to work together in serious realistic situations. For example, the cancer track was a hit because it showed the relationship between the four them perfectly. I think pregnancy track might also do the same thing. 
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously cvs think dat dis track help dm 2 get trps
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, love the sound of the new entry :')