TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Siddharth to romance Parineeti

Mehul S Thakkar

Adman Vinil Mathew is all set to graduate to directing films,and his first assignment will be a joint venture between Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
Whats more,he is keen on casting Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra as the lead pair in what will be a love story he himself has developed.
A source told Mirror,Its a love story developed by Vinil and he will be directing it.Karan had several meetings with the team of Phantom Productions comprising Anurag,Vikramaditya Motwane,Madhu Mantena and Vikas Bahl and both parties shook hands over the script.
Added the source,If Vinil wants Siddharth to do the film,Karan will ensure he gets his perfect casting.Meanwhile,Phantom is busy making all the preparations and taking the project ahead in top gear.If all goes well,Siddharth and Parineeti will romance each other in the film.
The film is likely to go on floors in a few months.Despite repeated attempts,Anurag remained unavailable for comment.
Source: Mumbai Mirror

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parineeti's got lots of new projects doesn't she? She will eat Sid alive with her acting skills unless the lad locates his first
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i really don't get the hype about sid! 

Pari will nail it for sure. 

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohkay...SIdharth in an Anurag Kashyap flick...not bad...Varun has already signed Ekta's much ambitious project...good going Students...👏

Btw Sid and Pari will make a cute couple...
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Ohkay...SIdharth in an Anurag Kashyap flick...not bad...Varun has already signed Ekta's much ambitious project...good going Students...👏

Btw Sid and Pari will make a cute couple...

Simi Karan johar is also there and that's why sidharth is also there.😆

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

Simi Karan johar is also there and that's why sidharth is also there.😆

Huh bhai dont angry me...😡😡😆...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Are wahh Karan has gotten both proteges projects at the same time. 😆

I'm scared Pari will get typecast in rom-coms :( I hope her role is different in all of them...But I wanna see more of Pari too! Conflicted emotions!

New pair shall be interesting, but Sid will have to work very hard...it's not even about acting here...just mere screen presence. With Pari in the same scene, sometimes even Ranveer was relegated to the background in LVRB, Sid is toh even more unlikely to stand his ground. 😆 Though he was good in emotional scenes as a newcomer.

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Huh bhai dont angry me...😡😡😆...

Saiyan se bhaiya 😕

Well my Alia also has 2 states
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is a bad move for Sid.
Parineeti might just outshine him in the movie if his acting is not upto the mark.
Varun Parineeti would make more appropriate jodi. Both are loud and confident