abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I kindly want to inform u that this Os have written for today's special day ๐Ÿ˜‰ on shria's shortnote dhamki to me๐Ÿ˜ก so if u dont like it plz blame shria not me because as u all know "I m inocent" ๐Ÿ˜› n yes ye after second leap ke baad ka os h .

"Piya .. Dont u think tumne kuch zada hi shopping karli h?" Abhay said as he enterd in their flat after piya . "c'mon abhay tonight is prom night n i want we look best in whole prom night party" piya exclaimd in excitment. He put down all heavy shopping bags n sat on sofa " n for this one dress for u n a suit for me was enough ... What about all these dresses?" he said n smiles while pointing out on all shopping bags. Pia brought a glass of water for him handled him..then she sat on his lap n wrap her arms around his neck "hmmm... So the thief is blaming the cop ! ... Its u who didnot help me when i askd for choosing a perfect dress for me . So i buy all dresses which i liked !" she said dramatically n grin...he put the glass on the table n he wrap his hands on her waist n ask "Was it my mistake that every dress looks perfect on u...hmm?". He brought his face near her face making her breath uneven . "stop buttering me abhay !" she playfully hit on his shoulder n quickly getup from his lap n took a shopping bag n brought out two red colord dresses from it "atlest now help me ... Tell which one i shld wear tonight? This one or this one ? " she asked n showed him both dresses one by one. Abhay stood from his place n came near her .
"abhay tell na ...i m hell confuse " she asked again.
"both are nice ... But what about this ? " he took another shopping bang n gave her .
"whats in this? U know na red color dress is compulsory for girls for party n mene to sirf ye hi do dresses kharidi h red color ki .. So whats this? N how can i wear this dress? " she questiond him.
"Miss question bank dobrial ... First can u plz see it n then tell me u can wear it or not for prom night " he chuckled.
" ok ...ok lemme see " she reply n check whatz in the shopping bag n shock to saw a beautiful red colord net saree along with peticot n a sweet heart neck shaped blouse in it .
"wow...!! abhay its beautiful !" piya exclaimed.
"I know after all its abhay Raichand choice n abhay raichand choice is always best" he proudly said while lifting his shirt collor , piya smile on his this act . " so .. U want to wear this for prom night? .. " he asked her .
"amm.. Offcause ... Y not .." piya reply after thinking something. Abhay notice that n said "look piya if u dont want, its totally ok .. U can wear it some other time ... " .

"obviously not Mr. Raichand ... I surely will wear it tonight only ... N for now i going to rest in my room .. U too go n rest " she reply n hurridly took some shopping bags " N thank u so much for this " she kissed on his cheeck in the gusture of thanks . "My pleasure.. N i dont want to do rest now " abhay reply in husky voice while pulling her toward himself ,leaving no distance between them ... Pia lost the track for a second when he rub his cheek with hers sedusivly ... But sudenly she push him back . Abhay look at her with shock n disapoinment face ๐Ÿ˜† .
"see u in evening !" pia giggle n run toward the room before he caught her again.
"u gone piya !..Will surely not leave u for this " he thought n smirkd.

IN EVENING

Abhay got ready for prom night n was waiting for piya .
"piya ... We r getting late ! Come fast ! " he knockd on the door .
"just five minutes abhay..?"
"god ...when her five minutes would end " he thought n rolls his eyes.

He waits for some more time but she didnot came.
"just enough piya ... I m coming in ! " abhay said in lill frustated voice n before piya cld stop him he enterd in her room .
"piya.. Whats all this? Y r u in ur bathrobe ? " he shockly said . "do u want to go in prom night in this bathrob, huh ?" he joked n crossd his hands above his waist.
"stop kidding abhay ! " piya scold him . "ok ..ok.. Tell me y r u not ready yet?" any problm ?" .
"amm..No ...no problm ..." piya lied. He understood that she was lying ,he came near her n held her from her shoulders. "tell me what happen?" he curiously asked.
"amm...amm...actually ... I dont know how to wear saree " she closed her eyes n blurtout at once.
"thats it? Then no prblm at all... Wear somthing else " he smiles .
" No Abhay ..! I want to wear this only . U know from afternoon i have tried to wear it hunderth times . I thought i cld do it but i failed ..." she sighd . Abhay thought for a while n asked "u realy want to wear this saree ? " .

"hmmm... But what to do?" she reply n sat on bed . He sat beside her n said "May i help u in this?" . Piya lookd at him with widen eyes " U?".
"yes me ... Now dont waist time ! ... I will help u in making u wear this saree."
"but abhay?? How can u?"
"piya stop ur questions plz .. N first wear them ?" he fingerout toward blouse n peticot.
"here?" piya askd with confusd face .
"Well i dont mind...if u want !" he smirkd.
"forget it .. I think bathroom is better place!" she said n went in bathroom.

After a while abhay heard the unlocking sound of bathroom door n saw her coming out wearing that redcolord n sweet heart neck shaped blouse n peticot. Her blouse had small net sleeve n itZ well fittd on her exposing her perfect shape curves.Abhay left in a trance he cnt take his eye's off from her, she was feeling very much shy.
She was looking down but cld feel his eyes on her n it increasd her heartbeat...She slowly steppd n stood infornt of dressing table.
"Abhay.." her voice bought him back to his sense n he took sari n came behind her. First he tuck sari into her paticot as soon his hand touched her bare skin ,piya' breath stoppd n abhay closed his eyes for a sec because the feel of her skin doing him somthing .then he open his eyes n took a deep breath ... He didnt know that it would be so deficult for him . After that he start drapping the saree around her waist n in this process his hand touchd her waist several times unintentionly... or intentionaly ? Who knows ๐Ÿ˜‰... But every time pia felt short of breath n flushed red , her eyes was tightly closed but his hot breath on her neck was givin her a tricklish sensation. Then he made pleats n tuck them into the peticot down her navel . Piya heart thobs like an engine as his hand touches her there, she bites her lower lip . Their arose desires were beating their senses. Abhay shook his head to stop his brain from distraction n atlast he pin up the pallu on her shoulder. He slides his hand down her waist from behind n put his chin on her shoulder . "its done !" he wisperd in her ears.
"hmmm?" piya asked .
"its done piya... U can open ur eyes " he wisperd again. She slowly slowly open her eyes n lookd herself in dressing tabel's mirror, saree was perfectly drap on her figure ... She cld not believe that abhay did this. She was still flushing red n found hard to speak
"Thanks " she said ...almost murmurd n gulpd undr her throat.
"only thank ? Dont u think i deserve more than just thanks for my talent " he kissd on her neck down her ear , pia breath hard.
"abhay... We r getting late" she tried to pushd him but he turned her with a jerk now they Were facing each other.

"i dont think so ! We have pretty much time " he huskly reply n moves his hand from the top of her face to the bottom making her anxious "so ...? " he asked seducivly .his sense blown out because of her clossness .he starts teasing her lips with his fingers making her restless n impatient Then when she cannot take
anymore she lock her lips to his . It was an intensive kiss , they suck n tease each other lips. Abhay bite her lower lip n explode her mouth while moving his hand on her back n curves. Piya's hands moving on his silky hair n was pulling him more close to her while deepend the kiss . They living n enjoying there moment of ecstasy . After a while when they parted piya rest his hand on his shoulder n was smiling .
"piya i think we shld move now " abhay broke the silence
"hmm..." piya reply n look into in his deep blue eyes. "thanks..." she shly said .
"for what? I think i already get enough thank for saree " abhay licked his lips n chuckled. Piya blush n hit on his shoulder " lets move now but first comb ur hair " she orderd him n giggled . He lookd his messup hairs in mirror "yeah... U r right " he grin n combed his hair n pia did light make up. After that they went for their prom night party .

dont u think guys mere os sugery or romantic hote h ... Thats not good for my inocent image ๐Ÿคฃ next time kuch serious likhungi ๐Ÿ˜› or jaisa ki mene pehle bola ye os shria ki shortnote dhamki pr likha gaya h wo bhi sirf aj ke special day ke liye ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...or wo Special day h... Meri behen ka birthday ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ... Or btw mene the end isleye nh likha ki ho sakta h me ise cont. Karu ... May be but not sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... Or pls suggest me a name for this os ๐Ÿ˜›...N pls dont forget to press like n coment.๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all thnk u for this๐Ÿค—
tujhe pata hai mujhe pata tha ki tu
zaroor likhe gi๐Ÿ˜‰
tune aaj meri vishvaas ka maan rakh liya๐Ÿ˜‰hail mein bahut over dramatic ho gayyi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
coming to ur os it was b'ful hot & romantic
saree pehenane ke tym mauke pe chauka๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
unintentionly... or intentionaly ? Who knows i knw i knw i knw๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sometimes unintentionly & sometimes intentionlyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธkiss was just hottโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
mein bhi dekhti hu tu
kaise nehi likhti second part๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

next time kuch serious likhungi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ayeshu this is amazing
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os
it was too sweet and romantic
lvd it

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg omg fire fire plz somebody help my cell caught fire after reading dis hot os of ayesha...
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayeshu,

You seem to be in full mood. By the way, does the room have fan ;-)

A very happy birthday to your sister

-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Ayeshu,

You seem to be in full mood. By the way, does the room have fan ;-)

A very happy birthday to your sister

hari the fan lover๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Hari talking about mood mene ye os raat chaar baje tak type kiya , kyuki meri hath ki bandage do din pehle hi khuli thi ... ๐Ÿ˜› or jo realy me likhna chahti thi wo time kam hone ki wajah se likh hi nh payi .. isleye mene ise yahi end kar diya ๐Ÿคฃ ...
fan? ha tha pr tabel fan chalega ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awosome os love it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
abhiya4evr thumbnail
thanku shria ๐Ÿ˜› i know tumhe sab pata h ๐Ÿคฃ ...