And i forgot macho and sexy 😳
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok where is your husband again? .

🤣
karsuh thumbnail
Yes, Sahil for a change we need some comedy to make laugh and enjoy and enough of the usual shows that we get.And i am looking forward to this show to see how Karan does as this is the first time he is trying his hands on comedy and i am sure that he will rock.
karsuh thumbnail
My husband is here with me and he will be going back to work on the 14th of this month 😃
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
So Karan is coming the day your husband is hoing back.
karsuh thumbnail
 Yes Visha 😊 the day that my husband leaves and Karan will come onscreen ðŸ˜† but i only get to see Karan the next day 😉
sahil70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

So Karan is coming the day your husband is hoing back.

oh yeah 😆
sahil70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

Yes, Sahil for a change we need some comedy to make laugh and enjoy and enough of the usual shows that we get.And i am looking forward to this show to see how Karan does as this is the first time he is trying his hands on comedy and i am sure that he will rock.

oh i have no doubt. from what weve seen from him  in past .the comic role will suit him too
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Sahil and Karan will be coming back onscreen only 😆 Yes Karan is very good in comedy too and he is sure going to make us laugh 😆
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i laughed a lot seeing his offscreen iv's..so he can make us laugh on onscreen too..looking forward for it..even d promos of d show r really funny so am sure d serial wil be an entertainment..