Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
feeling bad now.
kuch bhi bolte hai ye log.
and sahi kaha hema, mera pura dhyaan scenes pe tha na ki vo kya bol rahe the.

and yes its also right ki jab se dkdm successful hua tab hi aisa objections uthe hai
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: foram.

feeling bad now.
kuch bhi bolte hai ye log.
and sahi kaha hema, mera pura dhyaan scenes pe tha na ki vo kya bol rahe the.

and yes its also right ki jab se dkdm successful hua tab hi aisa objections uthe hai

ek taraf se acha hai..agar shiv-sati era pr hi objection uth jate to hamein ye taruk van scene bhi nhi milta😆
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it is absolutely ridiculous... what was so explicit about this scene..???

the main focus of this story was to showcase the love life of Mahadev, his personal relationship with his wife, plus do these so called MORAL POLICE  know that Lord Shiva is actually considered the God of Love... it is from him that the immense feeling of love and romance originated, 

it is done by some third grade news channel who are trying to gain some popularity by degrading such a awesome show... THESE PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GROW UP..😡
kaatayani thumbnail
HEY BHAGWAN... ;THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE Saying na... what is so obscene in this scene... THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE OBJECTED UPON THIS SCENE HAVE FULL ON DIRTY MINDS.. THEY SEE OBSCENITY EVEN IN PURE ROMANCE...  and on top of who are they to regulate what is being shown on the tv.  India is a free nation and ppl have creative freedom of expression as well protected under our Constitution.

and they compared this scene with Bade Acche Lagte hai's love scene... how ridiculous our society can get... 

I REALLY FEEL THAT MAHADEV SHOULD ACTUALLY DO THE TANDAV TO DESTROY THESE SECTION OF PEOPLE.. 

if we care fully see the interviews taken then I did observe that it was a general sort of interview and i suppose half of them were not even aware what was actually shown in the scene... 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ek taraf se acha hai..agar shiv-sati era pr hi objection uth jate to hamein ye taruk van scene bhi nhi milta😆

oh ha😃
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Did these ppl see some unseen or unedited version of the epi which we did not?? OMG was there a lip lock btwn them shown..?? 😲 If yes... then I can understand or else why so much halla ?? 😕 Edited by sia221 - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia221

Did these ppl see some unseen or unedited version of the epi which we did not?? OMG was there a lip lock btwn them shown..?? 😲 If yes... then I m sitting on a morcha along with those self employed censor board authorities.. 😡

i am with you😡..if thre was some lip lock or more revealing dress scene
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Lip lock ðŸ¤£ even eye lock we see errr like once in a kailash moon 
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

lip[lock sachi kab hua

ask those so called  bhartiya sanskriti k rakhwale