iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i have been told by many peoples dat he sings thorigh his nosee :P but when i listen his songs of 90's he wasnt ...in his asshique songs ...so does they really mean dat kumar sanu is a nasal singer or its just to lead bad remarks on him??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
whenever i hear his songs.. they are so beautiful.. and it remidns me of 90s all the time
I love both Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan both are incredibly talented and super awesome.
Voice are so charming
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love his music, he's the best! I find him much better than Sonu, Shaan et all.
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sanu does have dat nasal touch specially in high pitched songs...(not like himesh reshamiya's O huzooor...)..take any song and u'll notice dat...bt i have to admit...he was a terrific singer..👏.
d 90's era belongs to singers like him, Alka,SP Bala subramaniyam Udit, Abhijeet etc...i miss dem badly...dey have given us sch melodius nos..😭
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dheere dheere se meri zindagi main aana has to be one of his best songs.

Him and Udit Narayan have given the best musical era in Bollywood.
Discovery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

Dheere dheere se meri zindagi main aana has to be one of his best songs.

Him and Udit Narayan have given the best musical era in Bollywood.

And ALKA WAS D BEST FEMALE SINGER...AH HOW CAN ONE BE SO DAMN MELODIOUS...I BADLY MISS SANU-ALKA AND UDIT-ALKA COMBO...😭😭😭

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Sanu does have dat nasal touch specially in high pitched songs...(not like himesh reshamiya's O huzooor...)..take any song and u'll notice dat...bt i have to admit...he was a terrific singer..👏.
d 90's era belongs to singers like him, Alka,SP Bala subramaniyam Udit, Abhijeet etc...i miss dem badly...dey have given us sch melodius nos..😭

I miss all of them
Discovery thumbnail

I knw Nick...bring dem back MDs...😡😡...i see every single person miss d 90's music...d golden era...😭😭
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

Love his music, he's the best! I find him much better than Sonu, Shaan et all.

Sonu Nigam have different class...cant be compare to normal playback singers...Sonu is known for his versatility ...and tough classical gayeki which contain harkats murkiyaan like he did in his album Classicaly Mild ...which defenalty kumar sanu and udit naryan haven't done in there entire carrier  :P they have just good melody filmy songs in hand :) 😛
Edited by iambest - 11 years ago