VODAFONE CALLER'S QUESTION FOR 11TH JAN TO URVI.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cl0wn

That's not true.. Salman asked DELNAZ to nominate Urvashi because she's a strong contender..

Urvashi nominated Delnaz herself...

oooh come on...salman asked every one to nominate the strong contender...

but all was upset with imam so they took imams name...

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music_masti

oooh come on...salman asked every one to nominate the strong contender...

but all was upset with imam so they took imams name...

So drop it on Salman now.. anyways, you're entitled to support whom you want blindly.. I can't and WILL NOT do that... To each his own
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So drop it on Salman now.. anyways, you're entitled to support whom you want blindly.. I can't and WILL NOT do that... To each his own

okkeys...i'm not saying its salman's fault...

i said bcose salman asked to nominate strong contender dont be diplomatic...she said that...

and for me if she lies or not it wont make any problem..this is the last week...of BB 6 i support my fav till 12th...whatever they do...even in this week they dance naked also...😆
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aye tm chal be hat..feku kahika..phurrr...
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StopDropNTroll

Again you switched sides?

You like Urvashi or you don't. It's that simple.

In  the beginning of the season you were bashing her, then suddenly you made a thread on her saying "Kudos to you, Urvashi! WANT TO BE LIKE YOU" 
Like W*F? And then yesterday you claimed that you're in contact with her family and you made a thread named "I just spoke to Urvashi's mom and NO BAD NEWS!'

What is up with you? You NEED to figure yourself out, man. ðŸ˜•

troll!! :P
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So you're telling me to OVERLOOK this because I like her? Sorry, I'm not one of those "blind fans" as I've stated time and again... If you can praise your favourite for their good qualities, have the courage to acknowledge when they're wrong too...

It's not about sides here.. It's about truth.. 😊

Well I must say you are true to your name...you are indeed a clown

P.S - "Strong" & " Weak" are opinion...and opinions are always personal (never heard impersonal opinion)
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nominating a strong contender counts as ur personal opinion
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
U believed when she said Delnaz ko nominate karungi coz shez a strong contender...Nooo...shez still not forgotten what bhakki n his mom said and she never will..

Ask her why did she give strong contender as the reason for nomination...that was the lie...

She hatesss delnaz...how did u even buy that reason for delnaz...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whats the point of this topic again??