VODAFONE CALLER'S QUESTION FOR 11TH JAN TO URVI..

Posted: 11 years ago
Vodafone caller of the week (I know none exists, it's always someone from the BB team) should ask THIS question to Urvashi on Friday, the 11th of Jan:

Urvashi ji, two weeks ago you nominated Delnaz in front of Salman giving a reason that she's a "strong contender" however last week while talking with Imam in the bathroom, you swore to Imam that you always only nominate people based on personal opinion and equation for that week AND NOT BASED ON THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING THE SHOW...

Why such double standards?

P.S. Yes, I like her... Yes, we have mutual friends... Yes, I appreciate her qualities... but this is wrong.. And needs to be brought out.. just as everyone's mistakes are pointed out every week..

To all bashers in advance: Sorry, I'm not one of those "blind fans" as I've stated time and again... If you can praise your favourite for their good qualities, have the courage to acknowledge when they're wrong too... 
Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
Again you switched sides?

You like Urvashi or you don't. It's that simple.

In  the beginning of the season you were bashing her, then suddenly you made a thread on her saying "Kudos to you, Urvashi! WANT TO BE LIKE YOU" 
Like W*F? And then yesterday you claimed that you're in contact with her family and you made a thread named "I just spoke to Urvashi's mom and NO BAD NEWS!'

What is up with you? You NEED to figure yourself out, man. ðŸ˜•
Edited by StopDropNTroll - 11 years ago
How is nominating a strong contender not a personal opinion? Whose opinion is that then?
Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

<font size="3">Again you switched sides?</font>

<font size="3">You like Urvashi or you don't. It's that simple.</font>

<font size="3">In the beginning of the season you were bashing her, then suddenly you made a thread on her saying "Kudos to you, Urvashi! WANT TO BE LIKE YOU"</font>
<font size="3">Like W*F? And then yesterday you claimed that you're in contact with her family and you made a thread named "I just spoke to Urvashi's mom and NO BAD NEWS!'</font>

<font size="3">What is up with you? You NEED to figure yourself out, man.😕</font>

I swear man
Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

Again you switched sides?

You like Urvashi or you don't. It's that simple.

In  the beginning of the season you were bashing her, then suddenly you made a thread on her saying "Kudos to you, Urvashi! WANT TO BE LIKE YOU"
Like W*F? And then yesterday you claimed that you're in contact with her family and you made a thread named "I just spoke to Urvashi's mom and NO BAD NEWS!'

What is up with you? You NEED to figure yourself out, man. ðŸ˜•

So you're telling me to OVERLOOK this because I like her? Sorry, I'm not one of those "blind fans" as I've stated time and again... If you can praise your favourite for their good qualities, have the courage to acknowledge when they're wrong too...

It's not about sides here.. It's about truth.. 😊
Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

How is nominating a strong contender not a personal opinion? Whose opinion is that then?

She denied having nominated someone because they're strong contenders...
Originally posted by cl0wn

She denied having nominated someone because they're strong contenders...

Why is it mandatory for her to explicitly say "strong contender" when the overall meaning stands she nominated based on her own personal opinions. Eliminating a strong contender is a personal opinion not somebody else's opinion. Imam was present when Urvashi nominated Delnaz openly and also heard her reasons of it. Its not some sansani khulasa or secret. 
salman asked them to nominate strong contender so she said delnaz is strong contender...

all other nomination were she nominated or saved others according to her realation with them in each week...
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Why is it mandatory for her to explicitly say "strong contender" when the overall meaning stands she nominated based on her own personal opinions. Eliminating a strong contender is a personal opinion not somebody else's opinion. Imam was present when Urvashi nominated Delnaz openly and also heard her reasons of it. Its not some sansani khulasa or secret. 

Your point COULD have been valid if she had not contradicted her "personal opinion" statement by saying that she has never nominated someone because they're a strong contender..  But unfortunately, those words came out of nobody but Urvashi's mouth... So your argument is invalid..
Originally posted by music_masti

salman asked them to nominate strong contender so she said delnaz is strong contender...

all other nomination were she nominated or saved others according to her realation with them in each week...

That's not true.. Salman asked DELNAZ to nominate Urvashi because she's a strong contender..

Urvashi nominated Delnaz herself...