Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

What abuse did he use??? And did u see it???

fst of all ,abuse can never be seen ,πŸ˜† they are simply heard/ spoken . even though i did not hear it ,  but someone is out of viewers to hear that abuse he said, and to tell us..

Originally posted by: raj.

look who's speaking about abusing girls..rajeev phan...phunπŸ˜ƒ

and , look who came here who nags rajeev about his abusing Imam , but that very same person says nothing about prune faced and sneak niketan for abusing a girl Sana .. height of hypocrisy.. however it does not wonder me at all .. bhala hai bura, hai  jaisa bhi hai,mera niketan mera devta hai...πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

fst of all ,abuse can never be seen , πŸ˜†they are simply heard/ spoken . even though i did not hear it ,  but someone is out of viewers to hear that abuse he said, and to tell us..

Oh ok will take that u only hear BB and not see it...😳... And FYI, abuse can be physical as well as verbal, is me Dekhna aur sunana dono included hai...πŸ₯±...

Till u don't see don't believe it is my recommendation to u... Especially from someone you dnt know...during the last week people will come with so many rumors, and we will see many enthu members ready to make posts that actually didn't happen... So in all those posts don't make sense...πŸ˜†...
Be.edgy thumbnail
Oh please!! Noone beats feminine Rajeev in this one.. Bitching about everyone With his so called Angelina jolie is his old habit..Edited by Be.edgy - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Oh ok will take that u only hear BB and not see it...😳... And FYI, abuse can be physical as well as verbal, is me Dekhna aur sunana dono included hai...πŸ₯±...

Till u don't see don't believe it is my recommendation to u... Especially from someone you dnt know...during the last week people will come with so many rumors, and we will see many enthu members ready to make posts that actually didn't happen... So in all those posts don't make sense...πŸ˜†...

of course bigg boss is watched , and the stuff inmates utter is only heard . that is all i have indicated...   now whatever you think/say it's up to you .. let me tell you i did not hear that abuse information from some random person/stranger  . it was rather told by isa who is rajee fan himself.. yeah , i know most of times people spread rumor about those that are jealous of . however ,, it does mean  that person , because of jealousy , is saying that all .. some of those rumors can be true as well . so we have to trust some of those rumors .
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was a rumour spread to rile up sana and niketan fans as Only one member said it and nobody saw that or heard that on LUF so it has no basis or proof. As this topic was based on that one member saying, hence closing this one too.

See this

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/73288624

And calling someone douchebag is very offensive. Please refrain from it.

Topic Closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Be.edgy

Oh please!! Noone beats feminine Rajeev in this one.. Bitching about everyone With his so called Angelina jolie is his old habit..

whatever rajeev and his so called  Anjelina  jollie learnt  is from gay and prune faced Nik , who so far did not manage to have even one girl friend for himself and is jealouys of rajeev and his anjeina...