nik is douchebag,how can he speak bad about others

Posted: 11 years ago
Nik is admittedly  the most disgusting creature and Sneak as well , from very beginning he did nothing rather than bitching( like a lady) about others sitting with his urvashi didi .  some time , he speaks bad about male inmates, and other times he speaks bad about female inmates . he really does not has etiquette . he should be thrown out of show that too with no money...

He spoke an obvious truth, that most can't on BB...if he said that.
Originally posted by Wiseman

He spoke an obvious truth, that most can't on BB...if he said that.

and in that truth , he can abuse any female and male housemate .lol😆
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

Nik is admittedly  the most disgusting creature and Sneak as well , from very beginning he did nothing rather than bitching( like a lady) about others sitting with his urvashi didi .  some time , he speaks bad about male inmates, and other times he speaks bad about female inmates . he really does not has etiquette . he should be thrown out of show that too with no money...

everyone speaks bad, no one is angel.. and if you are referring to Sana then she has used the worst tapoori words ever and have said bad things about a real demise situation
When Imam and Rajiv does it's entertainment ... And they do it for no reason... 

Although I'm not sure he has said it... Post some evidence first... But she is one... And don't bring up gender issue here... If someone behaves like that she/he deserves it...then why not?

Do you want me to analyze Ma'am's activities on BB to prove that?? Sorry, I have a cap on my post count and I'm hardly left with a couple. So wont enter into argument now... 

Just, don't play gender card to abuse someone. If you are so concerned about use of language you wouldn't have used that dirty abuse in your thread heading...a male doesn't mean he is entitled to abuse...sorry, it's cheap...

And if you can give it, learn to take it... Don't play cheap gender card...
Edited by Wiseman - 11 years ago
Right, here comes the biggest nik hater who cant accept his popularity.

Go home dude, all you ever did is bash him.
Originally posted by mq84

everyone speaks bad, no one is angel.. and if you are referring to Sana then she has used the worst tapoori words ever and have said bad things about a real demise situation

even niketan is no lesser than any inmate whether be male or female . he is one hell of idiotic guy , who spreaded a lots of negative things about Sana and rajeev , so She will vent her frustration out on him but the word prune faced nik used to her is not acceptable at all.😡
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

and in that truth , he can abuse any female and male housemate .lol😆

What abuse did he use??? And did u see it???
look who's speaking about abusing girls..rajeev phan...phun😃
Originally posted by saranghaesj1

Right, here comes the biggest nik hater who cant accept his popularity.

Go home dude, all you ever did is bash him.

omg . he is popular ? from where ? i wonder for what that prune faced is popular..  he ain't popular but he is infamous for his bitching.. you need to go home , because you are not capable of facing his bashing here ..