Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Incredible enjoyable and I loved the concept ...I loved her anger and loved him wanting her to be angry, loved flier level of comfort with each other...I loved how she pulls up her sleeves as though embracing herself for battle ...I can almost see how angry she is ...but then he appeals to her emotional side...hunger and cold...and so opens the door ...and then how she gets him to fend for himself and then he makes the maggi and promptly switches on the TV without a care in the world pretending to not be bothered about the fact that she is angry with him ...he knows too well that she is waiting for him to explain and he is counting on they ...and that she will come and want to fight with him ...and she did that exactly ...
Love how he holds her and loved how he challenges her knowing that she is not one to bow down...

Loved how through the hints of the crossword puzzle he proposes to her ...I guessed the clues though...but a very unique way for sure...and not being able to solve them her search for him leading her to her bedroom to see some lying down pretending to sleep calmly obliviously to her annoyance and frustrations at the task in front of her...love how he helps her solve it and I love the way your wrote him pulling her towards him like she was his second skin...and that kiss...delicious ! 
Love how he kneels down and propose and what is a proposal without some quintessential roses...and the the 12 roses ...and then the romantic lines ...13 being unlucky but counting him in making it 14... 
A feel happy romance...perfect for a day like this...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful OS
loved it
vandana 🤗for the link
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was simply beautiful...
dmg123 thumbnail
This was so adorable!!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
this was so good, and so well written, loved it!
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I read the clues to the crossword and I nearly squealed! That is such a cute way to propose!

Just adorable, I loved it :)
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sweet story! Nice crossword.
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow... what an adorable way to propose... loved it 😃
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the way how he proposed!
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely.. Such a unique way to propose ...