Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hey shreya and shivangi, nice concept...
i really liked it...
and ur words, they are just beautiful...
looking forward to ur story...
update soon and plz pm me if possible πŸ˜Š
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome do cont. soon😊
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

awesome concept. love it. love the way u discribe love.

cont soon.
pls pm me.
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the concept,description of "pyaar"  loved it.plz update soon.
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it seems really intresting
plz update soon😳
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Character Sketch:

Taani Agarwal - She's a small town girl, par uski soch.. Woh small town logo se bohot different hai.. She loves having fun.. Usse life me kisi cheez ki tension nahi.. Her life is not perfect.. Yet she enjoys it to the fullest...Uski life mein ek cheez ki kami zaroor thi "Sachcha pyaar".. She was waiting for her love.. Although she never had felt the feeling of love..But she understood it as if she had already fallen in love..
She loves her naani very much.. She is her life.. Uske liye uski nani hi uske parents hai.. But jitna she loves her naani utna hii she hates her parents.. hatred would be an understatement.. She loathed her parents.. But life ke saath uska ek hi funda tha.. Live each and every second to the fullest.. Never change urself for anybody's sake.. Let them accept u the way u are..
She just has two childhood friends.. She felt she could share anything and everything with them like she shared everything with her naani..
She is a good dancer.. She just loves dancing.. She can even sing, par usne kabhi apne iss talent pe gaur hi nahi kiya! She is a perfect example of Beauty with brains!

Reyaansh Singhania-  The perfect guy... He's got it all, you just name it.. Looks, Money, Attitude, Style.. everything.. Born and brought up in London, he's a complete non- believer in love.. Some incidents in his childhood life forced him to HATE the idea of love.. Loves his mother dearly and can do anything for her..
Thoda flirt zaroor hai but respects women.. THE BEST in singing and dancing! A Cyber Rockstar! Facebook pe jaake fan following dekho toh jaano.. 50,000+ likes on his page! But unfortunately... India mein uska no name and no fame!

So guys.. This is the CS.. Quite different from the original TR... Also there's gonna be an additional character in this FF.. Abhimanyu Rai... There are gonna be some more changes in our FF.. First of all Taani is NOT Swayam's sis.. And second, Sharon doesn't have any attitude... In fact she is carefree, fun-loving and very friendly!!!

Hope you guys like are looking forward to this FF... Aap logon ke comments padhke hum dono ko bahut accha laga... Thank you everyone who commented! And yeah.. Continue commenting.. Iss baar I am sending PMs to everyone but next time se unhi ko PMs bhejungi who'll comment here... So DO comment!!!

Love,
Shreya and Shivangi!

Guys, please do read Shivangi's note below before commenting!

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello People.. Maine N Shreya ne Iss character sketch pe bohot maatha lagaya hai.. Hope aap logo ko achcha lage..!!!  

Waise mai dhamkiyaa deti nahi.. But jab meri partner dhamkiyaa degi toh mai peeche kaise hatoo?πŸ˜†
So comment.. warna no updates!πŸ˜›
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
K... nice CS yarr... I mean they r dfrn frm original.. I'll love to read it!! Update ur chpts. soon.. and dun forget to pm me!! Loved it a lot!😊
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cs r nso nice n seems intresting
plz update soon di
n thanx 4 d pm😊 
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

cs is interesting do update soon