Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^^I know it that article on TC was released on the 26 of September and the other day confirmed the actor himself he's not leaving the show then 1 month later we found out it was true. But I'm waiting for Sanaya and an IF article soon 😛
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait to see her back   I know she'll make the right decision! <33
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot wait for a confirmation
I am waiting for the IF article
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Waiting for her show badly..I have nothing to watch these days :/
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this!! I hope Sanaya picks the best show. I really want to see her back on SP since LifeOk is still a new channel but I'm sure she knows better ❤️
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Waiting for her show badly..I have nothing to watch these days :/

talk about it!! it is so weird to not have watched TV even for a second since November last year!
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TV is so boring without it's best actor!

I'm excited to see Sanaya has 2 offers in hand and I know that she will pick whichever she feels is the best one. I'm just a bit worried about this LifeOk show. The channel isn't so great, it's just starting off, and no show on that channel has done so well on the TRP list - at least as far as I know. I really would love to see Sanaya working with SP again, as they are far more experienced and developed than the rest. But I can see Sanaya is comfortable with 4lions as a PH. 4lions is also known for having some of the best stories albiet they lose it midway, but majority of their shows have been a hit. So I hope whichever she chooses is the best for her, I hope 4lions has seen what a gem they have in their team and utilize her potential to the fullest. 4lions shows rock, just if they maintain their essence and story throughout, the show can be phenomenal. I just want it to be a success and for her to become an even better actor than she is today ❤️
Edited by .MohitSanz. - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait 4 her show :) I havnt watched anything on TV since November !! Can't wait to see doll back on screen ❤️ xoxo
Eagerly waiting for her next venture... 
divi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for her new show whatever she choose to do reality show or daily soap i will watch it because she's is the gem of tellywood who puts all of effort hardwork and dedication towards her work to entertain us.
waiting for her new show...