Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok anyone.. could you pls tell when this show will air ? today or tomorrow .. which time ? 
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: godhuli_4_Sarun

ok anyone.. could you pls tell when this show will air ? today or tomorrow .. which time ? 

tomorrow sunday at 8pm IST i think
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freefallling

tomorrow sunday at 8pm IST i think

yes its india time 8pm to 10pm 2 hours of si  nautanki 😳
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

are you sure sanaya gul interview is very fresh one  i think it  is quite old may be some time in dec and they are just showing it now πŸ˜•  i felt like that may be i am wrong πŸ˜•

thanks for the info though , which monaya segment are you talking about can you please tell me

I don't know when the Gul interview was shot ... the Monaya segment was at the NBT2 launch party and that was in mid-Jan, I think. And she said there that she will not be in India during Valentine's Day because she is going to the US for holiday to her siblings. She was specific about the date. Unless her plans have changed, of course ... the news of the IDS offer came after the NBT launch. But  IDS is not starting till after NB5 ends, so they have a long time to go.

The Monaya segment is posted on the MJHT forum.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya r going to states
that's mean she's not doing any show yet

we have to wait 
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I don't know when the Gul interview was shot ... the Monaya segment was at the NBT2 launch party and that was in mid-Jan, I think. And she said there that she will not be in India during Valentine's Day because she is going to the US for holiday to her siblings. She was specific about the date. Unless her plans have changed, of course ... the news of the IDS offer came after the NBT launch. But  IDS is not starting till after NB5 ends, so they have a long time to go.

The Monaya segment is posted on the MJHT forum.

thanks for the details yes i have seen that but was looking for that video again.
will re-watch it, i get it

yes things will go slwowly now that she knows that she can pull any scenes she will take time to  choose the show 😳

hosting will be good for her  too as it will be for short time less hectic πŸ˜•
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thought it's on the 9 & 10th?
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

I thought it's on the 9 & 10th?

even i thought so but my tata sky guide shows it tommorow 8 to 10 πŸ˜•
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wishing her a nice holiday. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the promo many times already can't wait for tomorrow to come I will have to wake up early to watch it.   Edited by Midnightsorrow - 11 years ago