Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena cant look like this, no no...her first film she's shooting with as soon as she returns is with IMRAN KHAN!
IMRAN!
He's like half her size right now 
Lensa, help, do something!
Gahhh...maybe she should shoot Satyagraha instead? She'll suit Ajay more right now.
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the movie with imran starts on february i think
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I don't think she is looking fat or anything...it's just her dressing is unflattering

She will look ok with Imran 😊
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abby...look at her ARMS.
Her fans on Kareena's forum just suffered a minor heart attack right now.
I suffered two, one when I looked at her arms, then just as I was recovering, my gaze swept right, and I saw Saif's hair. I got my second heart attack then.
What is he DOING!?
Who in their right minds gels their hair back when their hair's going through a crisis? His contemporaries, Aamir and Salman, have realized that short hair that covers the forehead helps them look younger. When will Saif realize it? 
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Honestly I don't think she is looking fat or anything...it's just her dressing is unflattering

She will look ok with Imran 😊

I know i thiught the pics were ok till Kareena phans started criticizing their looks now im even looking closer ..but yo me the arms are the only problem..but shes a star nit like lay people so more is expectedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  still wt wise shes ok but the arms in that dress not ok makes her manly
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

Newly married couple Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan celebrated New Year in Switzerland. Pictures below.

After sizzling on the silver screen with her item number Fevicol Se in Dabangg 2, Kareena has a few interesting films lined up for release in 2013. Prakash Jha's Satyagraha with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn and Punit Malhotra's untitled next.

On the other hand, Saif has Race 2 which releases during the Republic day weekend.

Kareena Kapoor celebrating New Year with husband Saif Ali Khan in Switzerland

Kareena Kapoor celebrating New Year with husband Saif Ali Khan in Switzerland

Ok critically looking her arms , lipstick is gaudy, and needed a sleevless pushup bra 

nawab is needs more hair 
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Abby...look at her ARMS.

Her fans on Kareena's forum just suffered a minor heart attack right now.
I suffered two, one when I looked at her arms, then just as I was recovering, my gaze swept right, and I saw Saif's hair. I got my second heart attack then.
What is he DOING!?
Who in their right minds gels their hair back when their hair's going through a crisis? His contemporaries, Aamir and Salman, have realized that short hair that covers the forehead helps them look younger. When will Saif realize it?

Aww Desu we all know she always had healthy arms...and personally I rather see these arms then the stick ones...I mean she looks healthy NOT fat...if we will call her fat, I don't know what to call Vidya then

And yea agreed that Saif shouldn't gel back his hair like this...it make his forehead look really big Edited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Aww Desu we all know she always had healthy arms...and personally I rather see these arms then the stick ones...I mean she looks healthy NOT fat...if we will call her fat, I don't know what to call Vidya then

And yea agreed that Saif shouldn't gel back his hair like this...it make his forehead look really big

i,know no wonder Sona and vidya considered obese going by these standards poor girls!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Yea jess no one is stick skinny...If stick figure like deepika and Anushka are called fit then I guess I myself come in the obese category as well πŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

This is my Saifeena, I refuse to acknowledge this photo.

Saifu with short hair that's not stretched back, slight stubble, Bebo with perfect weight, MINIMAL makeup πŸ˜³

😊