Sampada, Sudeepa hit off well with Gagan

currentchaos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
   Saturday, July 15, 2006

By A. L. Chougule

Sampada Vaze and Gagan Arya are part of two different shows on Sony's afternoon band, Rishton Ki Dor and Kabhi To Nazar Milao respectively. While in his show Gagan is trying to look into Sunaina's eyes but can't find a response because the girl is blind, in real life the actor has established a strong bond with Sampada.

"We are great pals," says Sampada. "Actually we hit it off well when we were touring together along with other actors for a promotional campaign for our serials in different cities. Since then we have been sharing a close bond. Whenever we meet, and we meet quite often mind you, we share an excellent chemistry. But definitely there is nothing more to the relationship except good and clean friendship."   

So is the case with Sudeepa Singh who plays Sunaina in Rishton ki Dor. Sudeepa and Gagan are Punjabis and Sudeepa says her close friendship with Gagan is "more of a regional bonding. I like him as a person. But I am definitely not seeing him. We only meet on the sets."

While Sudeepa doesn't deny her liking for her co-actor she maintains that if she is into a relationship she will take it very seriously. "I don't believe in flimsy relationships. I will marry the person I will be involved with. Right now I am concentrating on my work. As for Gagan he already has a girlfriend," she adds. Sounds like a quadrangle?    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
😆 what is this?? gagan is sudeepa's 😉

except his girlfriend has first claim, if they break up, then sudeepa and gagan are together 😆

gagan is very popular with the girls it seems 😆

TFS 😊
mizz_007 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Jessie
currentchaos thumbnail
welcome....
cheers
aditi