Unrequited Love Abhiya Oneshot

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

UNREQUITED LOVE ONESHOT

Abhay stared at the little child in his arms. His daughter. His own blood.

She looked so adorable wrapped up in that pink fluffy blanket, sleeping oh-so-peacefully, unknown to the world.

Yes, this little angel belonged to him. His own flesh and blood. His own bundle of joy, no - she wasn't his bundle of joy - their bundle of joy, a symbol of their love. Their love. Piya's daughter, the daughter she shared with him.

Piya.

He loved her. She was the light in his life, his ray of sunshine. That brat who was forced into his life but unknowingly turned out to be his life line. His love.

Abhay planned to confess his love today, he planned to hold his darling wife in his arms and hold her until the end. He wanted to be with her, to watch their daughter grow older, to grow old with her. There were so many things he wanted to do with her - the list was just endless.

Abhay glanced at their daughter and finally handed her over to her grandmother - Haseena Raichand - who was estatic to hold her first grandchild.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Where is my wife, doctor?" a furious Abhay Raichand asked the doctor incharge of Piya's delivery, namely Dr. Alina Jaiswal.
"Ex-wife Mr. Raichand,"
"What the hell are talking about, doctor?" spat Abhay.
"Alina Jaiswal, Abhay. you're sister-in-law. Remember me?"
"Where is my wife, Alina," Abhay repeated, this time emphasizing on the word Alina.

"Ex-wife Mr. Raichand, weren't you informed that this marriage would be nullified the very moment my sister, namely you wife Piya, gave birth to your heir? How sad, oops I meant how exciting for you. You finally got your wish granted, Abhay. And so did my sister. You're single once again Abhay, enjoy your new found bachlerhood." Said Alina, clearly proud with herself.

Why was Abhay angry?

All she did was grant him his wish. Alina clearly remebered her sister's frantic phone call about a year ago, Piya sobbing and threatening to commit suicide, their parents shrugged it off but as things started getting serious and Piya's "claims" turned out to be true, Alina and her parents struggled to find a loop hole in her sister's contract marriage.

And a month later when they did, it required Piya to consummate her marriage. Piya desperate then, agreed to do almost anything to get herself out of this sham. And then began the plan of wooing Abhay, Alina did know that it was cruel on their behalf but maybe she was blind back then, to blind to get her sisterout of themisery she was in.

Abhay held Alina by waist and pushed her against the door, locking her between the door and himself.

Alina felt herself gulp.

"Where is my wife, why wasn't she there in her room after Akira was delivered?" Abhay seethed, "You listen to me and you listen to me well, You are no one in this relationship, you are not involved here, nor are you her mother or her father and neither are you mine"

Abhay continued, truly letting his anger take over him. " So do youself a favor and do us a favor and stay away from us... "

"Get yourself away from my sister," a familiar voice echoed, and there stood Piya, the Piya he had met two years ago, that naive fashion obsessed girl he was forced to marry. Clad in the designer outfits she used to dress herself in, long before he had broken her, dad by day, moment by moment and memory by memory. The Piya that lived with him in the past year and a half was the shell of the one standing infront of him.

"And who do you think you are, Mister? Release her." A furious Piya asked the man standing infront of her. He was a man alright, a handsome, blue eyed, well to guy but the problem... The problem was this dude was forcing himself on her sister, which was totally wrong.
"Piya, love, don't you know me? Abhay. Your husband, the father of you kid. Our kid. Akira. She's right out there with her grandmother."

Abhay watched as a clueless looking Piya stared back at him. Totally confused. And then as she burst out laughing.

"Okay, the joke's over and it wasn't. Funny dude." Was all she said as she walked towards her sister.

He turned towards a now smirking Alina, who just winked in responsed.

And everything fit in like a puzzle.

Piya suddenly bearing up with him. Her outbursts everytime he got another girl over, her getting jealous. Her demands for attention. Her wanting to persue a relationship. Her announcement. Her patience. Alina's outburst. Everything made sense.

It all made sense, so instead of confessing his love for his wife, he watched her walk away.

7 March 2013
Unknown number

She doesn't remember anything Abhay, I'm sorry, but it was what she wanted in the end. To be free from you. Better luck next time, Karma is truly a bitch. :)
Alina.

Karma was a truly a bitch and she had bit him in the ass.

He had pushed her away when she had claimed to love him. He had hurt her, he wanted to break her, he wanted to get rid of her - And he did suceed in doing so - he made her loathe him. And when he did fall for her, the tables had turned on him. He was left with a broken heart instead.

Abhay watched as Alina and the love of his life walked away - out of his life. And as Piya turned her and watched him as she let her sister lead her.

Next time? Sure, there was a next time, and the next time he promised himself that he won't be an ass, that he would love her, that he would never let her go -even if he had to chain her to the bed - and he smiled at the thought.

THANKS A BUNCH SHREYA aka bookworm-ALS-- for beta-ing. *baby voice* Love u my "big Raichand bro" <3 

Hey,
Well I was just so stressed and needed to get it out of my system. so I decided to shuffle through my songs and write a one shot on the first song that came up and DRIVE BY - TRAIN was the one that came up, so I just began typing away. This took me more than 5 'memos' so yeah, it was bloody long!! This isn't one of my best works. It's filled wiw errors and a twisted plot which I couldn't really write about clearly. And I bet u really didnot understand what it was about. :) Sucks to be me OR maybe, you. #^_^ *#*#*#*# o_O

Edited by tiger_lily - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
---edited---

that was pretty awesuumm kia!!! πŸ‘ well i njoyed reading it! 😳loved the different way u represented abhay..pia.❀️.that was really fresh n quite nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ but will thereb a sequel?? 
do write more like this...😊
and ya thanks to ur song.πŸ˜‰.keep listening..so that we get more..πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

p.s see i unresd my comment...πŸ˜†you gave me threat..but i wud hav commented anyways...πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Surely I understand.. πŸ˜† it's abhiya love season two.. This time abhay is on piya chipkao mission rather than piya bhagao mission.. .I like ur writing anyways. .nice os.. . πŸ˜‰
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

---edited---

that was pretty awesuumm kia!!! πŸ‘ well i njoyed reading it! 😳loved the different way u represented abhay..pia.❀️.that was really fresh n quite nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ but will thereb a sequel?? 
do write more like this...😊
and ya thanks to ur song.πŸ˜‰.keep listening..so that we get more..πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

p.s see i unresd my comment...πŸ˜†you gave me threat..but i wud hav commented anyways...πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Indu !! *holdsher by the ear* *blush* Thanks, par itna bhi good nahi that okay :) And And Alina, add her there. Nope, i don think so, kyun marwana chahtiho industry. You think I'll be spared if I write anti-abhiya Milan stuff?

I love that song. Yeah you did, but oda wise *censored*

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm... quite a twisted one Kii ... but refreshing to read!
Would so like you to write a part or two more for this OS.. but even if u don't, it's still very nice!
Feel really really bad for them :(
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Surely I understand.. πŸ˜† it's abhiya love season two.. This time abhay is on piya chipkao mission rather than piya bhagao mission.. .I like ur writing anyways. .nice os.. . πŸ˜‰

Nahi, - shush- Dont let them hear you, naah this is not a part of the plot there. Yeh human hair behna, the second season is paranormal. *sing song* Wrong answer Jenny, thanks for the comment :D

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os kia!! very well written😳
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Hmm... quite a twisted one Kii ... but refreshing to read!
Would so like you to write a part or two more for this OS.. but even if u don't, it's still very nice!
Feel really really bad for them :(

Yeah, it kinda is, twisted I mean. A lot more then what meets your eye. Well, i dunno, let's see :)
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

awesome os kia!! very well written😳

Thanks Boo :)

...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice and qt a unique one.do continue writingπŸ‘πŸΌ