Frequent Posters

ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww...bechare chote! :D
the way he suffered was so cute! :)
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you can write simple things in adorable manner. I can read and re read your series just like I can watch and re watch IPKKND. Apart from Arnav, Khushi the thing I like most regarding IPKKND is your vignettes series...❀️
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW Ican totally see our joru-ka-gulaam doing this, and she would be no better. Arnav looked the type of guy who would wear lovely aftershave or cologne, so I can imagine khushifeeling the same way. Totally awesome please keep up the great writing. MuuwhEdited by addicted25 - 9 years ago
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Along with your each shot..my heart pace is increasing ..dhak dhak...dhak dhak...
addicted25 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Just brilliant. They say Pati parmeshwar, and a good marriage is when each spouse see the world in relation to their better half. obviously for Arnav, he sees and associates everything with his wife and when he loves her so deeply no wonder he was missing her. By tge way I loved the boys meeting their wives, unsaid agreements meant being understood so efficiently! so sweet!Edited by addicted25 - 8 years ago
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Good One Dear..
Loved It..
πŸ˜ƒ
h-arshi89 thumbnail
...I was grinning like a fool as I wrote this...would've given an arm and a leg to be in Khushi's place!
ur dialog.

even I would have given my arm and leg, just to be in khushi's place atleast for one minute.
arnav got totally addicted to khushi. he himself realized that he has become grade one joru ka gulam,...my cutie arnav😳

the last hotel scene, I don't know about how soothing the traffic sounds were, but ur writings are itself too soothing and addicting. I really loved how much arnav suffered without his khushi, and their beautiful night after twooo long days of separation.

khushi planned to surprise arnav, herself cancelled arnav's schedule for 2 days. I still remember the scene when Anjali and nani, book ticket for khushi to go to London, as she was missing him like hell, but khushi got scared, whether arnav will like to see her in London or not, actually she was scared to give him a surprise. after reading this os, every time, I just remember that scene. I always longed to see khushi getting some right on arnav, his AR and his important schedule. any way, there are few scenes in the serial showing such kind of things, like the one, where khushi plans a date at hotel purple orchid. but still, this scene is completely complimentary to that one. khushi is having complete right on arnav, both personally and professionally.

ASR is definitely a happy person, if he has his khushi with him...

mit0905 thumbnail
So Romantic...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww such a wonderful romantic is.
loved reading arnav character as all smiitten by smells of khushi everywhere.
loved it
kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

opened on TM's requestsmiley9