OS Series Vignettes - 11. Olfactory perception - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
It is wonderful. All the 11 stories were wonderful and were a bit descriptive in showing their feelings and emotions. Smells really good.Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
Ohh...the many problems of the olfactory sensation associated with perfumed wife πŸ˜†.
And Mumbai Taj does provide excellent linenπŸ˜‰.
@Appurs: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!!!😊
Loved it..
You are a very very brilliant writer...
* Double Post*Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
ASR is presented in such a way that one can say 'He is the man'!! the name itself oozes power! *sighs dreamily*

"His very life - his wife" That's quite a good rhyme :D

The jalebi, his jalebi...Aww! Each and every whiff reminds him of her..!

ASr nope Arnav has officially totally lost it but it's really good! Her perfume, her tikka, filling her maang with sindoor and sealing with a kiss, no wonder they are the ultimate couple..And you, woman, have a knack to bring out the old memories..with the sheer power of your words..As I read through it, all I can hear is Rabba Vee..!

LOL!! ASR calls himself part-wolf, that's epic! 

Oh poor guy he's in Mumbai alone and suffering in a conference room! Had it been the old ASR, he would have loved to stay in it but the very old conference room is now high time bothering him! Ahh..times do change!

And by chance he gets a whiff of Khushi-related smell, poor guy he doesn't even have a chance to run back home and make it a one of those evenings! Like Mami says 'Woh London gaya Lucknow naahi' This must be like 'Woh Mumbai gaya hai, Chandni Chowk naahi' only with the difference that this time Arnav has to pacify himself!

Poor guy, he's definitely suffering! Red all around with the lavender scent must have have made him curse, frown , scowl and what not! After all it's reminding him of his Khushi and also the absence of his Khushi!

"The scent following him till the door of their suite, he decided that he was officially losing his mind, and that he had indeed become a first-rate joru-ka-ghulam. Not a comforting thought! " Awesome!! 

And finally the guy get's his khushi and peace! Amen to that if not the fourth day conference had he been attending would have turned out to be disastrous for the other members :D

Awww..I love how she told him the truth and even more was when she tells him she too was tortured by his scent! A part wolf plus a part wolf they make a perfect wolf :D( * Ignore my pathetic attempts at humor*)

And the fellow team members finally had the chance to remain in peace and see the ASR smiling! Not everyone gets to see it, after all not everyone is his Khushi!  

And there ends one more splendid story and makes me eager to read more :D

Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Siaa-

ASR is presented in such a way that one can say 'He is the man'!! the name itself oozes power! *sighs dreamily*

"His very life - his wife" That's quite a good rhyme :D

The jalebi, his jalebi...Aww! Each and every whiff reminds him of her..!

ASr nope Arnav has officially totally lost it but it's really good! Her perfume, her tikka, filling her maang with sindoor and sealing with a kiss, no wonder they are the ultimate couple..And you, woman, have a knack to bring out the old memories..with the sheer power of your words..As I read through it, all I can hear is Rabba Vee..!

LOL!! ASR calls himself part-wolf, that's epic! 

Oh poor guy he's in Mumbai alone and suffering in a conference room! Had it been the old ASR, he would have loved to stay in it but the very old conference room is now high time bothering him! Ahh..times do change!

And by chance he gets a whiff of Khushi-related smell, poor guy he doesn't even have a chance to run back home and make it a one of those evenings! Like Mami says 'Woh London gaya Lucknow naahi' This must be like 'Woh Mumbai gaya hai, Chandni Chowk naahi' only with the difference that this type Arnav has to pacify himself!

Poor guy, he's definitely suffering! Red all around with the lavender scent must have have made him curse, frown , scowl and what not! After it's reminding him of his Khushi and also the absence of his Khushi!

"The scent following him till the door of their suite, he decided that he was officially losing his mind, and that he had indeed become a first-rate joru-ka-ghulam. Not a comforting thought! " Awesome!! 

And finally the guy get's his khushi and peace! Amen to that if not the fourth day conference had he been attending would have turned out to be disastrous for the other members :D

Awww..I love how she told him the truth and even more was when she tells him she too was tortured by his scent! A part wolf plus a part wolf they make a perfect wolf :D( * Ignore my pathetic attempts at humor*)

And the fellow team members finally had the chance to remain in peace and see the ASR smiling! Not everyone gets to see it, after all not everyone is his Khushi!  

And there ends one more splendid story and makes me eager to read more :D

Yippee! And she surfaces ! Missed you, Bee!
Another delightful addition to my favourite stories.
What I especially love is how you convey utter love and intense attraction without describing intimacies in detail like some writers do that somehow takes away the 'special'wali baat from it..
Admire you for the brilliant writing. :) 
FABULOUS!!!!
I know i'm repeating myself, but i wish we could get actual scenes of these in IPK... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³