Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

As you must know by now, Gurmeet's 29th birthday is not that far away.πŸ₯³ It's on February 22nd but I would like to start preparing now so that we won't have to rush his thread when the time comes.

I was actually thinking of making his thread for him, but I know there are lots of other crazy Gurmeetians in this forum who might murder me if I take the right from them.🀣 Since I do want to live, I would like to ask if there is anyone else who would like to make the thread or help me make the thread.πŸ˜‰ I would like to have it up by the 19th or 20th of February if at all possible, so that it can be made global before his birthday.

Let's discuss his birthday plans here so that we're well prepared by the time February rolls around.πŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely,
Janu (Gurmeet's sister and nanad to all the ladies of this forum🀣)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
So fire away your ideas guys!πŸ˜† We definitely need someone to make some banners for the thread. I don't know how to make banners so if anyone does, please volunteer for that job.😊 Is Ravjot still active?

*EDIT*

Okay, so the posts of Gurmeet's birthday thread have been assigned on first come/first serve basis, BUT you all can still help by making banners, sigs, and/or VMs for the thread, so please contact Thushy, the manager of this department, if you want to do that.πŸ˜‰

1. Intro Post/Background Information - Janaki (me :P)

2. Cycle Kick, Mayavi and Ramayan - Varnita

3. Pati Patni aur Woh/Nayi Chetna/Jhalak Dhikla Jaa - aishi.muffin

4. Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi - -Dimple-

5. Punar Vivah/Yaar Mera Rab Warga - poonamgarg

6. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy

7. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy

8. Food, Music, and Games! - Frozen007
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: miti16295

i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?

Sure that would be great.πŸ˜ƒ What would you like to do?

I'm thinking of making a separate post to honor all his shows and roles so far in his career. Would you like to make one of those posts?
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
jaanu tumko pata hai mein ek crazy hun uska though married hunπŸ˜†

thread tum banalooo...pg, Guru AT full forum mein sab ka madad lo this thread should be the explosive one jaanu...muje siggiess to aatha nahi fir bhi chot chota siggy try karthi hun dear
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

jaanu tumko pata hai mein ek crazy hun uska though married hunπŸ˜†

thread tum banalooo...pg, Guru AT full forum mein sab ka madad lo this thread should be the explosive one jaanu...muje siggiess to aatha nahi fir bhi chot chota siggy try karthi hun dear

English please Veena.πŸ˜†
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can help u Janu darling😳
Anything for my GCπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

English please Veena.πŸ˜†

jaanu u do thread.Get help from all Gc'ians and me will try to help u with my small smaal siggies
pratimaan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
me too intersted ...hey Janki can u give me PV...address...or guide me how i can meet Gurumeet...I stay in Bombay only
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Sure that would be great.πŸ˜ƒ What would you like to do?

I'm thinking of making a separate post to honor all his shows and roles so far in his career. Would you like to make one of those posts?

i would love to.
but i have never done this type of things so i m afraid if i will be able to do or not but ya if i get some guidance i will surely do