Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Star Plus are really so ridiculous!
All they want is saas bahu, Aunty/behenji serials!
I know any other channel such as colors would die to have EHMMBH!

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Friends who ever are here.Just Please Please mail to [email protected].One Mail per day atleast and We hv toll Free Number 180030007827 .Give a call here.Ask them if Its true.They are saying Its untrue . BUT insist the We want show to stay.They should convey it to their higher authorities ! Do this Bit.It wont take much But would surely help to save a show.
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just called SP and some guy answered saying that its all rumours.. Thats all he kept saying.. It was as if he was being told to say it.. 
I told him how its the best show on star plus and has many followers around the world and stuff all he kept saying was that its rumours and that he has no updates on it.
Edited by _Sara_ - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sara_

I just called SP and some guy answered saying that its all rumours.. Thats all he kept saying.. It was as if he was being told to say it.. 

I told him how its the best show on star plus and has many followers around the world and stuff all he kept saying was that its rumours and that he has no updates on it.

then why dont they call the media n say it's all rumors ðŸ˜¡ hate SP
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To whom should we tweet? A bit of help required here.Give me the twitter links😊
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first I have heard of this, i read the topic title and was shocked!! Hope this show doesnt end!!
Dhoxi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktloversera

To whom should we tweet? A bit of help required here.Give me the twitter links😊

Sara here you go

https://twitter.com/StarAnilJha
krishnabhavna thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sara_

I m d big fan of pratigya serial when there was news pratigya is going off air we used to contact star plus but they used to give same answer its all rumours only but one day they confirmed its going off air so dnt trust star plus...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Seems like all 2011 shows are sliding ending on sp.
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey all of you here hope you have signed the pitition we really need to save the show and yes even i felt bad on Kushal reply about the show I know he is practical buh at the moment he should think about saving the show and not being casual, the show which gave him fame sorry if I have hurt any Kushalians even I love him as you all do. the show has tough compition when it comes to trps as they have already lost so many audience since Sid sir left they spoiled virman marraige, ending of cancer track, virman honeymoon and ignoring the leads of the show virman virika and giving more screen space to SB. As we all want trps to increase this week guys but lets be practical looking at the current senario creatives are not getting a promising track and still SB is moaning about the death of his son and they are giving screen space to dabbu which is not required now. I was watching TMKUC and BV their present track is going on really well and audience are hooked to it but I wish ehmmbh trps increases because I love this show and cant even imagine for it to end. Sid Sir really needs to look into this and concentrate on virman virika romance and outdoor trip which is the only way to get the audience back... Edited by preenavlani - 11 years ago