Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah I got ur point. Maybe she sees this as the best way to finally get rid of Rajev, at least in the BB house. Now at least he doesn't go abt doing Delu, delu.

Yup, this could be the reason of her indifference towards Sana's behavior.. as I remember saying her once that I have listened to Rajev's stories for 14 years, not interested any more.. he should  go and tell Sana his stories now.. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

Sana and rajev yeh Kab hua?????

Nahin hua, but many want to believe otherwise, so tht Sana who has emerged as a strong contestant gets all negative publicity and their favs win.😉
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Either she believes that Sana and  Rajev are equally culprit and if Rajev is a flirt then Sana is Chaloo too so she is indifferent towards Sana thinking that acha hai bala tali.. Rajev se jaan chooti.. and finals taka Sana se to bana ke rakhni he pare gi otherwise I'll be alone in this house..            

Otherwise if she really loves Sana and concerned about her to that extent that even Salman said that she and Aashka behaves like  Sana's mother then just like she used to give advises to  Sana in Vishal's case, she should advice her to be careful as her reputation is on stake because of Rajev..

The third reason could be that she is concerned about Sana but is scared to give any advice to her in Rajev's case fearing that Sana may not think that she is still interested in Rajev and jealous of their bonding..                                                 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Only Aashka was close to both Sana and Delu. I always knew that once she left, these two would not be close. It's an alliance of convenience.