Posted: 11 years ago

Now when Sana-Rajev is love story is open to everyone and even Delnaz while talking to Niketan said that she is not blind and seeing  everything what is happening, but even then her behavior with Sana is so loving. I can accept that she is totally over with Rajev and damn care if he flirts with other girls and that's why have no jealousy towards Sana but when she can blame Rajev for flirting a 24 years girl at the age of 42 then why she is not thinking that Sana is equally culprit in this scenario..

One possibility is that she is pretending and want to maintain good bond with Sana till the end of show because right now Sana is the only person in the house about whom she is damn sure of full support so she want to continue this good rapport till finals..   but her love for Sana seems so true.. look the way she is crying and saying to  Sana that I can't, but will try to love you as much as Aashka used to do.. 😕

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwbqri_delnaaz-and-sana-cry-after-aashka-s-exit-day-84-uncensored-30th-dec-2012_shortfilms 

she has no frnds right now except sana
Originally posted by tinaaa

Now when Sana-Rajev is love story is open to everyone and even Delnaz while talking to Niketan said that she is not blind and seeing  everything what is happening, but even then her behavior with Sana is so loving. I can accept that she is totally over with Rajev and damn care if he flirts with other girls and that's why have no jealousy towards Sana but when she can blame Rajev for flirting a 24 years girl at the age of 42 then why she is not thinking that Sana is equally culprit in this scenario..

One possibility is that she is pretending and want to maintain good bond with Sana till the end of show because right now Sana is the only person in the house about whom she is damn sure of full support so she want to continue this good rapport till finals..   but her love for Sana seems so true.. look the way she is crying and saying to  Sana that I can't, but will try to love you as much as Aashka used to do.. 😕

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwbqri_delnaaz-and-sana-cry-after-aashka-s-exit-day-84-uncensored-30th-dec-2012_shortfilms 

@ Bold - u said it! Coz she knows tht der is no wrong intentions on the part of Sana and that Sana sees Rajev just as a frnd, but knows tht Rajev has more than just friendly feeling towards Sana.

Me too believe that Delnaz is palying a game, but she is really fond of Sana. Even now in LF the 3 of them were sitting and Delnaz to Rajev that she wanted to talk privately with Sana and he should leave. rajev being Rajev refused to budge at all. Then the cam shifted.
Originally posted by khamosshhh

@ Bold - u said it! Coz she knows tht der is no wrong intentions on the part of Sana and that Sana sees Rajev just as a frnd, but knows tht Rajev has more than just friendly feeling towards Sana.

Me too believe that Delnaz is palying a game, but she is really fond of Sana. Even now in LF the 3 of them were sitting and Delnaz to Rajev that she wanted to talk privately with Sana and he should leave. rajev being Rajev refused to budge at all. Then the cam shifted.

When Niketan said to Delnaz that all the housemates unanimously think that Rajev's behavior is most rude with Delnaz then why she goes and sit with him. On which she said that I go to see Sana. When Nik asked why Sana don't come to you then Delu replied that Sana do not comes to me.. 

Its true that Rajev is always after Sana but this is also equally true that  Sana also enjoys his company more than anyone in the house..

Edited by tinaaaa - 11 years ago

When Niketan said to Delnaz that all the housemates unanimously think that Rajev's behavior is most rude with Delnaz then why she goes and sit with him. On which she said that I go to see Sana. When Nik asked why Sana don't come to you then Delu replied that Sana do not comes to me.. 

Its true that Rajev is always after Sana but this is also equally true that  Sana also enjoys his company more than anyone in the house..

If Sana enjoys Rajev's company ( which may not be true, but it's an accepted fact on this forum), tht does not mean tht she has more than friendly feeling towards him. Even other HMs sit with selective ppl only, but it's only Sana who gets targetted.

She is faking it   big time...
Originally posted by khamosshhh

If Sana enjoys Rajev's company ( which may not be true, but it's an accepted fact on this forum), tht does not mean tht she has more than friendly feeling towards him. Even other HMs sit with selective ppl only, but it's only Sana who gets targetted.

My point is that when Delnaz knows that everyone at house are seeing Rajev-Sana as a couple now, plus Rajev too is not taking Sana just as a friend, as she herself talked with Nik about Rajev's jealousy, insecurity and facial expressions when common men came to house to win heart of Sana, then why she is not giving any advise to Sana regarding this matter.. 

Look at this video..      

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2chhw_BiggBoss6Videos_bigg-boss-6-uncensored-videos-1/5#video=xvznza

She was the one who gave many advises to Sana in case of Vishal then why not now??? 

My point is that when Delnaz knows that everyone at house are seeing Rajev-Sana as a couple now, plus Rajev too is not taking Sana just as a friend, as she herself talked with Nik about Rajev's jealousy, insecurity and facial expressions when common men came to house to win heart of Sana, then why she is not giving any advise to Sana regarding this matter.. 

Look at this video..      

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2chhw_BiggBoss6Videos_bigg-boss-6-uncensored-videos-1/5#video=xvznza

She was the one who gave many advises to Sana in case of Vishal then why not now??? 

Ah I got ur point. Maybe she sees this as the best way to finally get rid of Rajev, at least in the BB house. Now at least he doesn't go abt doing Delu, delu.
Sana and rajev yeh Kab hua?????