~MY RANDOM IMAGINATIONS AND SCRAWLINGS~ jan 3

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
~MY RANDOM IMAGINATIONS AND SCRAWLINGS~
VIEW 2

(A WILD GUESS FOR TODAY'S EPISODE)

Everyone was accusing her , a lie that was now making her to dip her head in embarrasement shame and guilt...
Everyone had given their final verdict
bauji said " there is no place for a lier in their lives and home " , Mummyji was all concerned for their unborn ... She didnt want her to leave because she is carrying yashji's child... Taiji , she is claiming her as prashant's wife and her daughter in law all she wants is Ansh , her heir and the man whom she is expecting to speak vent out her anger is keeping himself quite like he didnt care ...

aarti had enough , she had enough of all these she looked at yash at once she may hurt everyone now but the inner turmoil is taking a toll on her she is having a baby and no matter what ever these unknown persons standing near her said she cant agree except bauji he said he cant accept a lier and she cant stay there thats it she wont but there are some unsettled scores that are needed to be settle now ...
Aarti went near maya bua and slowly confessed each and every lie she had spoken everything till now...
Aarti : buaji you know you were right everything just happened because of me its my ill fate that i m suffering now first it was prashant and now yashji...
it was my mistake that i was born and was left to live a life of an orphan , i never expected anything from life until prashant came in my life i thought may be life will be lovely now but you know what buaji those dreams were brutually killed and murdered... And this prashant he not only raise his hand on me many times but you know physical torture beating your wife , everything he did still i respected him because he was my HUSBAND , everyone was shocked listening to her outburst taiji tried to intervene but aarti bursted on her too
aarti : the grandson you are calling him as yours wouldnt be here if i had done what your dear son told me you want to hear wait let him do the honour.,. aarti went near prashant and asked him
Aarti : why are you standing quite Mr Prashant dubey why cant you accept that you told me that ansh is not yours... Tell your taiji that you told me to abort MY CHILD .. ANDthe same child saved you from dying by giving his bone marrow,... But you know what a leach like should have been dead a long ago to rot in hell... I did a mistake by saving you... Aarti's venomonous words were heart wrenching ...

prashant was burning in anger and shouted "AARTI''
aarti in turn slapped him and shouted in rage " dont you dare to raise your voice prashant i wont mind taking your so called life by killing you with my bare hands you have already made my life a living hell... Aarti was now breathing hard when pratik came to support but aarti consoled him by saying " no pratik bhaiyya let me finish this today"
aarti : mummyji bauji i never wanted to remarry but ma made me to agree because of ansh and when i came to know that yashji wants the same i agreed... But still that one lie didnt let me live i did came to yashji on our engagement but everytime some or the other things didnt let me believe me i was never intended to lie ., and you she pointed at prashant you want your wife back and son so hear me you have no right on ANSH he is my son and i had done everything for them and yashji please sent my son to the same orphanage if something happens to me ... I dnt want him to go to any strangers... Yash who was a mute spectator now came near her and cupped her face..
yash : nothing will happen to you aartiji and ansh is our son and i'll make sure that nothing can touch you two .. Next He dangerously went to prashant and warned him...
STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND SON AND IF YOUR MERE PRESENCE WOULD HAVE CAUSED ANY INSECURITY TO AARTIJI AND ANSH THEN BE READY TO FACE YASH SINDHIYA

That's it for now no wonder i m turning insane day by day by PV and AARYA and this is the glimpse of it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvejani thumbnail
superb workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.loved every line of your os😊.⭐️
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written...⭐️
keerthus.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ I loved every line and would love to see it onscreen as well
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arre suha...
awesome..threesome...
me tottaly love it...
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful...Awesome... I seriously want Aarti to blast that man Prashant which will make the Sindhiyas understand her trauma.
Hopefully Yash gives his piece of mind to Prashant and taiji and makes them shut
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it suhaana di..nice take wonderful
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwieee...

all  my rebellious thoughts are entertained here

thank u so much sweeties for reading my craziness...

woow i wanna show ur comments to my mom now...

suhaana
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
suhana,

superb prediction 
superb writing
hope it happens on screen too
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written.Cv should take some of your well written words