Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha

😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pria4ever

yaar,but Farah n SRK r a mad combo...n i want them back..😆😆...

I said this in other thread as well. I actually liked MHN and OSO but now I want SRK to do some sensible movies!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So KJo's with Manish after all. I knew they were having something for years

Anyways I'm happy for Shah :)
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KJO is a spineless man, jis key thaali mein khaatha hai usi key thaali mein chedh kartha hai.  
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kjo, Naya maal(sid malhotra)  mila toh purana maal(SRK)  bhul gay-a.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
SRK fans blaming KJO nothing new.

Yeh blame rest of Bollywood for SRK choices, none of the producers or directors put a gun on his head to do their movies. SRK did it on his own.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
...I didn't actually think I'd feel kinda sad about this. Karan always seemed like a loyal friend to have (not for films)...at least for Gauri.  Seems like all of SRK's relationships are changing. ...but hopefully some good will come out of this, like better film choices for Shah.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

...I didn't actually think I'd feel kinda sad about this. Karan always seemed like a loyal friend to have (not for films)...at least for Gauri.  Seems like all of SRK's relationships are changing. ...but hopefully some good will come out of this, like better film choices for Shah.

Dont feel sad. KJo wasnt really around when SRK got into TV or Bollywood or was dating/marrying Gauri. He was one of those people who was attracted to SRK's success and benefitted from it and I guess SRK also benefitted from KJo's diplomacy and connections too. Every successful person has such people around him/her.
If KJo is a true friend to SRK/Gauri they will be together despite hiccups.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Dont feel sad. KJo wasnt really around when SRK got into TV or Bollywood or was dating/marrying Gauri. He was one of those people who was attracted to SRK's success and benefitted from it and I guess SRK also benefitted from KJo's diplomacy and connections too. Every successful person has such people around him/her.
If KJo is a true friend to SRK/Gauri they will be together despite hiccups.

Yes, but he didn't know SRK then. He first met SRK on Karan Arjun/ Baazigar sets..after which they became friends.

True, if they're really friends, they this is a small hiccup that they will eventually overcome.

But I hope in the meantime, SRK starts signing some good work. Hopefully this will finally force him to branch out a bit...past the Farah Khan's and Rohit Shetty's.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Yes, but he didn't know SRK then. He first met SRK on Karan Arjun/ Baazigar sets..after which they became friends.

True, if they're really friends, they this is a small hiccup that they will eventually overcome.

But I hope in the meantime, SRK starts signing some good work. Hopefully this will finally force him to branch out a bit...past the Farah Khan's and Rohit Shetty's.

Even if they overcome the hiccup in their friendship I hope they dont work together for atleast 5 years.
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago