gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
shayantani ko tu bhool hi gaye hain BB wale

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha attentionseekr

ghar mein reh k kuch nahin kiya ab bahir jake kya gul khilane hai isne!

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha, she has figured it is better to be pro going by the way he is going.
Wow, so Imam is the one lying... Great...that was the only way he could have attacked Nik...
Thanks Rowdy for bringing it up...😃 I have never read it or heard it in any of her interviews...

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Sayantani got evicted after Three weeks only and never got a chance to come back as a wild card 

but suddenly since arnd past 3 weeks housemates r talking abt her , Thanx to Imam ðŸ˜†

Does she has no fans here ??? No one ever tried to defend her ... Not fair guys ðŸ˜†

Some Volunteers plz ???? 

just bcz she is not in the show anymore no one is defending her ðŸ˜­

Thats not Fair guys 😳 

she is clearing the things on her Twitter ( as a reply to many ppl  ) have a look 

sayantani ghosh ?@sayantani0609

@____ no i neva said niketan is a poisonous snake!imam is misinterpatin my words!

@_____ on being askd if i wud want to term ne1 a naagin i had said dat i wud want to retain d title as i m d "naagin" of tv!

@____ on being askd further if ne male was a naag,den i said niketan but also cleard my stand dat i was sayin it in a positiv spirit

@___ niketan acc to me is vry intelligent player he knws wen n hw to react in ne situation,wen to b quite,wen to hiss in anger

@____ nd in d ntire lot of contestants if m d "naagin" i wud wnt nik to b d "naag" den!imam being himself is misguidin n misqoutin

@____ also neva did i say nik is zehreela naag!

@_____ nik is a dear frend!n wht eva i hv said was said in a vry positiv attitude!i hv rather appreciated his qualities

@____ pl go thru my tweet again!i hv calld myself "naagin" n him d "naag"!i hv said he has a grt quality of reactin aptly

@____ wen needed he is calm n wen needed he does show his anger!so i stik to it!!!n cmon wht is rong in callin sum1 a snake?

@______ stop makin a cry ova dis pls,if u kw in our mythology hum naag devta ki pooja bhi karte hain!imam is misinterpratin

@_____ n it is for ppl lik u imam suceeds in creatin confusion! I had said dose words in a vry sportin manner!ul can tk it as u want