Asha Bhosle Had To Bear With Atif Aslam...

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Asha Bhosle Had To Bear With Atif Aslam And His Tantrums!

Music reality show Sur Kshetra of Colors, which is spread across the India-Pakistan borders, has been more in news for the on stage fights rather than the content of it.

It is no hidden fact that the two mentors on the show Atif Aslam and Himesh Reshammiya never happened to be on the same page. However, the sad part is that through this show one got to see rather a bad side of Pakistani singer Atif. Right from the start he was in news for his starry attitude and few of the verbal spats he had picked with legendary singer and one of the judges on show, Asha Bhosle.

Buzz states that recently during the grand finale shoot of Sur Kshetra in Dubai, Atif had a tiff with the organizers and a verbal duel with Asha Bhonsle. The finale was a ticketed event and when Atif came to know about this he refused to perform saying he didn't want to perform live.

Sources say that Atif felt that had it been a concert, he could have earned a lot of money but here he wasn't getting anything. In fact, he was even scolded by Asha who called him, "bigda hua". Reacting to this, Atif said, "Haan, bigda toh hoon kyunki sabka laadla hoon." It was after much of coaxing that the singer relented and agreed to perform during the finale.

Guess his fans are surely to feel bad over this behavior!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Over rated atif aslam with so much attitude digusting goat voice he have
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Half the time I seriously believe these articles to be fake. Bollywood has made me not trust anything. 
And Atif is over-rated yes but repeating the same thing over and over again saying he has a goat voice or donkey voice isn't going to get anyone anywhere.
Let him live with the success he's gotten. 
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shocking
Atif get into gift with organizers  for performing live 
Even after having an argument with organizers he performed live 
Whereas himseh didn't perform live
I mean c'mon if they were ready to get in argument for not performing live they would have an argument with himseh too 
But everyone is after Atif aslam
I agree with blackStar let him live in peace with the success he has got .
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mostly these articles are spiced just to gain attention...and surkeshtra seemed a scripted show just to gain trps... 
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the way he acted throughout the whole show...so as himesh he also gave his negative pointsto the paki contestants even asha bhoslay said in the begning episodes that aapke singers ko hum bula ke itna pyaar itni izzat dete hai aap log itna paisa kamate hai (dont know the exact words but kuch aisa hi) soo they also were harsh on atif and the paki contestants...tum bulate ho rahat ko atif ko shafqat ko tumhari movies bhi tu in ke hi gano se hit hoti hai koi in se ye bhi tu pooche???
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't even like Atif.. he's such a jerk.. comes drunk to his concerts..🤢
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo all singers come drunk to concerts.. But Atif has definitely changed over the years. He used to be normal saying he won't change and all.. Now he's a jerk.
But I still think people need to move on.. Let him have the success.
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this is definitely written by an indian!!!!!!!

why didnot they say aasha that she shud be ...

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dude not to forget that "Atif Had To Bear With Her Too" !
It was ATiF because of whom she wasn't able to pass negative remarks all the time about Paki contestants! He used to speak up for them when it was clear that her ''Mera Bharat Bharat Bharat and No One Else" attitude used to arise.
Watch the show first before pointing your finger ! 
She was unfair