Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not a singer never liked him as I've always maintained,  knows nothing about vocal pitching, but whatever success he's attained I can't take that away from him.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

OMG Why u guys are Saying So bad about Him??I Thought i was In pakistani Forum where is luv auv nd luv fr every each person of pakistan

But it seems I M In A abhijeet"S AGNIEST PAKISTAN Forum 😕😕😕😕 

FAKE Fake Fake these what are these news  ,,,,, we are much adlt to know That 80% Articles Are Fake Because Peoples Want There Website to get hit thats why there creath them but believe it so easly is sooo bachpani harkat 

Thankz r POsting Topic Maker 😊Edited by RishBala4ever - 11 years ago
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is, i see AA getting more songs (in india) than the people who insult him openly...like Abhijeet 

just saying
Edited by -Grace- - 11 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

whatever it is, i see AA getting more songs (in india) than the people who insult him openly...like Abhijeet 

just saying

i agre with u abhijeet insulted him   and that what i could not bear frm that i m agniest abhijeet and his tpye persons
starstruckk thumbnail
Who cares?

The show is probably scripted like EVERY reality show. Atif said what he was paid to say..end of story really. 
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't believe this article at all , iam a part of his forum and their i saw a complete different side of atif, first he never ever drink alcohol, second he pray five times a day he respect elders and youngers as well , iam a part of his forum for past 2 years and i even had a chat with him he is sweet and humble so this article is a complete lie against him , he even perform in finale but they had edited some part of his performance , editing team of this show was pathetic, not only finale but the whole show was edited in a bad way
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Amyy

Dude not to forget that "Atif Had To Bear With Her Too" !

It was ATiF because of whom she wasn't able to pass negative remarks all the time about Paki contestants! He used to speak up for them when it was clear that her ''Mera Bharat Bharat Bharat and No One Else" attitude used to arise.
Watch the show first before pointing your finger ! 
She was unfair

I noticed a lot of bias in this show.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Amyy

Dude not to forget that "Atif Had To Bear With Her Too" !

It was ATiF because of whom she wasn't able to pass negative remarks all the time about Paki contestants! He used to speak up for them when it was clear that her ''Mera Bharat Bharat Bharat and No One Else" attitude used to arise.
Watch the show first before pointing your finger ! 
She was unfair

agree!