Fishy Kapoor AT#4 (Where Neutral MerPeople reside)

Posted: 11 years ago
**Since Mods love loop holes. Here is the ultimate Loop Hole.

Introducing our lovely housemate FISHY KAPOOR
👏Applause and welcome this creature to our forum👏

This AT is for all those neutral MerPeople who do not like any specific contestant over the other, but love our Fishy Kapoor
Hip, Hip, Hurray

--// We are the Merpeople //--

RULES:
1) Freedom of Speech
2) Freedom of Speech
3) Freedom of Speech
You are allowed to talk here about anything and everything including any "fishy fishy" talks (courtesy Shayari)

Originally posted by: saloni111

Ode to Fishy kapoor

It's name Fishy itself echoes someone dubious, mysterious yet enchanting😆
Our beloved Fishy tried hard to enlighten Pillu and profess love to Dillu❤️
Alas Our desi tharki Al Pacino had his own devious design in his mind😉
Off disappeared our rapturous,golden Fishy😭..never to be heard again😆😆

This AT's life is also numbered in hrs/days😳 before it gets closed😆

I would love to thank Mods for their discretion, cuz without their illogical reasoning, I wouldn't have gotten a chance to open an AT for our Fishy Kapoor. So hulla bol and start drooling over Fishy Kapoor

Last but not the least, this is for "TheBoss" and all the below listed 33 members whose voice has been suppressed and their platform mercilessly butchered 😎

And the latest to join our gang for "Hulla Bol" is none other than our ferocious ex-JDJ Mod, Luvya4ever. Applause please for her greatness to join us on our lowly mortal land.
P.S: Who by the way is turning out to be a cute little furball than a roaring lioness 😉

Links to previous ATs

Fishy Kapoor AT#1 (For Majestic Neutral Creatures)

Fishy Kapoor AT#2 (For Majestic Neutral Creatures)

Fishy Kapoor AT#3 (Where Neutral MerPeople reside)

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4th AT 🥳
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This AT is moving at bullet speed...still we need to do lot of spamming to overtake Sana AT 😛.
How many threads does Sana have?
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Just made 12th AT...I m owner of her AT,not her 😆

11 full (150 pages) ATs

Originally posted by: nishu786

Just made 12th AT...I m owner of her AT,not her 😆

😆
@rohitroy500 Hey. I'm your fan.Clear one thing out. Do you gatecrash the parties with Ronit just to kiss the ass of producers and get a job? (My first tweet)

@iamomnipotent2 ha ha.. What can I say .. U must believe what u want to! If u knew me, u wouldn't need to ask me that question.. H N Y ( He replied)

@rohitroy500 you're quite good looking. You use the unemployement benefit funds to finance the whitening and other beauty products you use? (My Second tweet)

@rohitroy500 I'm sorry but that's the only problem. Nobody gives a flying f**k about you. Being Ronit's brother is your only claim to fame.(My third tweet)

He didn't reply as yet. 😆

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It might  not have been the only reason, sometimes several other incidents contributes to such things and then it might only take something to trigger off the whole chain reaction.

I won't call the guy a coward, but at the same time I would not call the girl a bitch. You never know why the girl did so. Maybe she wanted to tell the guy and not get married, but she could have been forced. Maybe the guy wasn't friendly enough to open after the wedding, and maybe the guy committed a suicide because he couldn't take the rejection. I think everyone has their own reasons to do things the way they do. What's right for one might not be for another. 

But I agree, there could have been more to the thing than just the wife ditching him... it's too small of a reason for a normal person to take such a big step.
arcoiris thumbnail
Awesome 4th AT already🥳