Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Su_Somerholic

Just had this random thought, may be SP is doing this, so that makers finally pull up their socks n actually show something good!😕

</div><div>
You know with SP's threat looming over them, may be these guys will now focus on SidRi..!

Yeah that's possible! :) Bas I hope mohit gets more screen space and we get lot of monal romantic scenes :)
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

I don't know what to say.I have not seen mohit in this show other than bhosle fly.I am seeing this only for mohit.Sometimes i feel why he took this show.If they don't bring mohit and if they don't give enough screen space then chances r there for this show to go off air. .

creative and writter really don't know how to use leads.Okay,right now mohit on a break so this week may be no sid but after his come back if they don't give him screen space then i can say Mohit deserve better.Its Ph and Creatives fault.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meghipk

ya i will start cakking 4m tomm

keep calling ðŸ˜Š dnt cry dear
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

creative and writter really don't know how to use leads.Okay,right now mohit on a break so this week may be no sid but after his come back if they don't give him screen space then i can say Mohit deserve better.Its Ph and Creatives fault.

Sonia u know how much we were wtg for khamoshiyaan and show came where was mohit maximum he was in the show not more than 1 hr altogether from the lauch and till today.I agree now he has gone abroad but before where was he other than appa saheb and his fly.Creatives and PH show know how to save this show .One way is to use mohit more than gauri.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Sonia u know how much we were wtg for khamoshiyaan and show came where was mohit maximum he was in the show not more than 1 hr altogether from the lauch and till today.I agree now he has gone abroad but before where was he other than appa saheb and his fly.Creatives and PH show know how to save this show .One way is to use mohit more than gauri.

I just praying unko thoda sa akkal aaye and start showing Sid more.They can use him in many ways but why they doing this no idea.Hope they sort out everything soon.Even pkdh was Not good trp when it started now it climed up.Hope they give this show little more time.plz call sp office ad mail them yaar.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I just praying unko thoda sa akkal aaye and start showing Sid more.They can use him in many ways but why they doing this no idea.Hope they sort out everything soon.Even pkdh was Not good trp when it started now it climed up.Hope they give this show little more time.plz call sp office ad mail them yaar.

No promo even maha epi no promo and veera ka so much promo.Yesterday i saw all the shows promo except khamoshiyyan, ehmbh and kali.All the other shows os SP promo they showed and this veera ka song made me mad.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yaar they said its a mature love story... but where is the love?
she mentions him as her best frnd... always... which is really weird !! and the really good scenes where we felt may be she likes sid.. were not even promoted... non of the ppl even knew there was a mahaepisode😲
are starplus and the ph really interestind in taking the show forward??
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
according to TOI only behna show is under scanner
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: twix

keep calling ðŸ˜Š dnt cry dear

😃yeah
Meghipk thumbnail